Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

^^^ Gotcha.

Nice series of quests for Toriyama now, with a cranberry juice at the end (I loving love these things)

Thanks Ghost!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Ok some of these mega mastery requirements for the tower levels post 200 are very grindy

Starting to work my way toward a million iron cups, horseshoes and yarn in craftworks while raising the 60 billion+ silver needed per tower level

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Beasteh posted:

Ok some of these mega mastery requirements for the tower levels post 200 are very grindy

Starting to work my way toward a million iron cups, horseshoes and yarn in craftworks while raising the 60 billion+ silver needed per tower level

I finished yarn on Sunday and got hit with Sturdy Shields, it's an awful system. Lemonade is up there too.

Edit: Just got to 241 and I need nailed board and fancy pipe.

koshmar fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Mar 13, 2024

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

koshmar posted:

I finished yarn on Sunday and got hit with Sturdy Shields, it's an awful system. Lemonade is up there too.

Edit: Just got to 241 and I need nailed board and fancy pipe.

Fortunately I’ve grinded out most of them already in craftworks but I’m almost 200k short on lemonade. I wish I had been doing more wheel spins. I’m still under 600k chum so no real rush. I’ll finish PAMRATS in a couple of weeks and then start spamming Whispering Creek.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Chum will be an issue. I haven’t even GMd it yet lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah I was lucky I had started GMing the simple ones early on for gold, and then once Borden bags became a thing I focused on MM for the same, only missing some simple things like iron cups.

Chum I just have ticking away in craft works and it’ll get there soon enough.

OJ and Lemonade are going to be the biggest slog for me as I’m only at 560k and 470k respectively.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

T246 now… only MMs I’m missing are Garnet (850k) and Large Net (936k).

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Lol I am out of AC and AP. (And 4 leaf clovers.) If I had ground it out during this event I would have it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Latest seasonal T199 quest needs 100 mug of beer, just when they added a temple chain that requires it

I really dislike the quests that need tons of something that you can't farm or easily acquire by other means

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

always be exchanging for rares in town!

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Beasteh posted:

Latest seasonal T199 quest needs 100 mug of beer, just when they added a temple chain that requires it

I really dislike the quests that need tons of something that you can't farm or easily acquire by other means

The same one that needs 500 each of OJ, lemonade, AP, grape juice and cider? Right while I’m grinding for tower MMs as well. Think it’s a pass from me right now.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

H110Hawk posted:

Lol I am out of AC and AP. (And 4 leaf clovers.) If I had ground it out during this event I would have it.

drat, nice!

I am still at 40k, I stopped throwing AC and AP at it. I figured I’m not gonna get it this year so why drain my stock of 15k AP and 3k AC when I might need it for some new endgame quest.

But dang, you did good. I’d need more than I have right now to catch up, I think.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Beasteh posted:

Which one is this? Possible it’s a seasonal quest from last year?

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

It's called Just a Pinch III

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Beasteh posted:

It's called Just a Pinch III

Ah yeah, I completed that one last year. I was mostly curious bc yeah it sucks to have these hard-to-get request items, especially following the release of the temple chain… but at least in this case it was probably unintentional.

Still, I’ll always maintain that it sucks to use items with no grindable way of acquiring as request requirements.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yeah like, give everyone a use for hops again, introduce wooden mugs and bam.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

reminiscing about the age of hops as i spam explore for dragon skulls

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

corn jail times were the good times compared to 6000 pie tins and 3000 pear grease...

hey does anyone have 1x clubs. i'm getting stooged at the house of cards. i'm winning, but it's alway giving me reds.

game name: hambeet

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
:toot: thank god for trade chat. I always forget how much I am voiding until I am hard out of things.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

H110Hawk posted:

:toot: thank god for trade chat. I always forget how much I am voiding until I am hard out of things.

Nice!!!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Thanks koshmar.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

hambeet posted:

Thanks koshmar.

Not a problem

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

I got my first mega mastery, but I also got about 13 other mastery thresholds at the same time, so I was mashing and only ended up reading something about a borgen buck discount, and I'm not sure what the overall rewards for a MM were.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

2.5b silver, a borgen bag, and a discount on how many ancient coins you have to spend to earn future borgen bucks.

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Ghostlight posted:

2.5b silver, a borgen bag, and a discount on how many ancient coins you have to spend to earn future borgen bucks.

Thanks!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I need four mugs of beer if anyone can do me a solid

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Beasteh posted:

I need four mugs of beer if anyone can do me a solid

I got you

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

You are a true gentlegoon

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

if anyone can spot me 80 milk it would be greatly appreciated - i kept spending it on butter and thinking my game was glitched out and now i'm blocked on a help request refresh.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Whoops, but i just filled up your mailbox with paste.

I can do once you clear it

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Thank you!

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Ridiculous

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

if you haven't seen it, there's a new sleeping idle game down with the other skills (cooking, exploring, fishing etc)

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Takes around an hour to hit sleeping level 99 and there is a reward

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Beasteh posted:

Takes around an hour to hit sleeping level 99 and there is a reward

I got 99 but didn't notice any reward

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

You must have clicked away the notification.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
What was it?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

the reward!

really it's that skyrim 'you're finally awake' meme that comes up. that's it. that's the whole thing.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

hambeet posted:

the reward!

really it's that skyrim 'you're finally awake' meme that comes up. that's it. that's the whole thing.

Oh yeah, I saw that. Thought I had missed some OJ or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

The true reward was the time you spent sat watching numbers go up incrementally