Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

my reward was leaving the window open and walking off while i washed the dishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
Anyone want to trade me three Spades? I have all other suits, just let me know what you need.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Sent, I don't need anything

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

im outta spades as i just handed in that quest finally

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hey i didn't know a handful of those super rares were really effective at grinding friendship. it explains why people are always selling ramojams mask.

https://farmrpg.com/#!/wiki.php?page=Gifts

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

How the gently caress am I going to mega master jade, what the hell that's sadistic

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Beasteh posted:

How the gently caress am I going to mega master jade, what the hell that's sadistic

This but chum.

And also Jade.

monkeytennis fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Apr 4, 2024

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Beasteh posted:

ABC

Always Beopening Chests

:hmmyes:

but yeah gently caress chum

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

current quest i'm on wants gouda, and i've not bothered exchanging that poo poo in ages. fool me eighteen times? fool on me!

luckily well will get me there. but still.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

hambeet posted:

ABC

Always Beopening Chests

:hmmyes:

but yeah gently caress chum

I was coming here to post this, I mm’d Jade opening large chest 1s while grinding out Borgan Bucks spinning the wheel. You can get Jade out of small chest 1 as well.

Sriracha
Jan 21, 2013
Mafaveli in game, working on getting sawmill!

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

koshmar posted:

I was coming here to post this, I mm’d Jade opening large chest 1s while grinding out Borgan Bucks spinning the wheel. You can get Jade out of small chest 1 as well.

I always forget about chests and I have thousands of each lol. That’s going to help mm ruby as well.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

monkeytennis posted:

I always forget about chests and I have thousands of each lol. That’s going to help mm ruby as well.

yeah and emerald, if you haven't already.

grind paste and make jewellery too, or just sell the poo poo because the jewellery / paste grinding can get annoying if you're not doing it over a longer time period.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i would buy a 'sell anything over X qty' button for 750 gold.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the trick to paste grinding is to just have someone else do it :wink:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

monkeytennis posted:

This but chum.

About 8 more days! Assuming I remember to keep my buckets stocked.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ghostlight posted:

the trick to paste grinding is to just have someone else do it :wink:

lol

a very slow grind though

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

What do y'all set your pets too for using crunchy omelets? I set them to 50k to see how that goes initially.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I generally collect no sooner than 50k, and more typically 100-150k. I use a crunchy every time.

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
I only collect during events using a crunchy and a mushroom stew for mastery bonuses.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Ruggan posted:

I generally collect no sooner than 50k, and more typically 100-150k. I use a crunchy every time.

Same. Crunchy + mushroom stew. Then I open all my rune bags, and craft a bunch of spheres with the results.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I need 3000 gold feathers for a seasonal quest, is there an easier way to get them than rarely from exploring/pets?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i think your next easiest sources are throwing bacon in the well each day and completing the entire starmaps questline.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Decided to unhide STARMAP quest line after having a tantrum about it a while ago and giving up. I’m on part 4, crumbs what a grind.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

i think your next easiest sources are throwing bacon in the well each day and completing the entire starmaps questline.

Thanks for the feathers!

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Thanks for the ciders Rakeris :)

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Anyone need anything? A mailbox of mushroom stew perhaps?

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Ruggan posted:

Anyone need anything? A mailbox of mushroom stew perhaps?

I wouldn't turn this or hickory omlettes down. :v:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Beasteh posted:

Thanks for the feathers!

Your mailbox is full. I am like 50 470 feathers away from voiding them again.

Edit: gotta run :)

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
Why is the April Trout quest not available for me? Is it gated behind the one that requires the kite from the monthly pack?

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer

Koryk posted:

Why is the April Trout quest not available for me? Is it gated behind the one that requires the kite from the monthly pack?

It requires Tower 100, could that be it?

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
No, I’m tower 235x the only quests I have are PAMRATS, Banana Stand II, A Fool and His Money, and the monthly starter pack one.

The Vikings
Jul 3, 2004

ODIN!!!!!

Nap Ghost
If anyone needs to get rid of gold feathers I need them for the seasonal too.

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
Oh, it’s a repeat from last year. I did it then.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Ruggan posted:

Thanks for the ciders Rakeris :)

Anytime, I have not been playing much lately so stuff is building up!

If anyone has some spare feathers I could use some, need another 100 for the 3k quest.

E: Thanks Ruggan

Rakeris fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Apr 8, 2024

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i always have one mailbox password left!!! i'm not going back through them.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sriracha posted:

Mafaveli in game, working on getting sawmill!

if you're wondering who was just filling your mailbox then, i had intended to send you some stuff earlier but forgot. so i just sent you a variety of things to help.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
:negative:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
3000 grasshoppers is too many grasshoppers. At least I can spam exploring for salt. Anywhere to get them but pets?

kaptainkaffeine fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Apr 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

just other people who no longer need them