Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Add me goonfriends: Nuzatch

I started today, so like, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

So I’ve got runestones 1-10. Should I be doing A way Forward or do I just turn these into a magma ball straight away?

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Blah, I did the quest line and it just sort of ended.

And now I have no sphere. I’m 63/43/59/54.

Guessing it picks up when I level fishing more maybe?

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Man, I unlocked lanterns and was like ‘oh cool.’

Then I sold a stack of like 300 of them.

:stare:

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I’m guessing the play today is to cash in on antlers?

My fishing is a measly 57 compared to exploring 62 and crafting farming 77.

Unless goldfins are so rare as to spend it all on 3 of those or something.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I’m currently in eggplant jail. Give me the ruuunnneeeee.

Not out of corn jail yet but already have the runs.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

3600 eggplant, no rune. Crying face emoji.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

koshmar posted:

Ignore me, of course you can’t trade Runestones

It’s ok, as is goon tradition, complaining works.

On to hops jail.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Ugh. 1100 streak, well over a thousand nets and a couple thousand mealworms in Lame Tempest and no Runestone. This is maddening.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I am now in Herb jail and am pining for the days of corn jail.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Is there even a good way to get out of it?

There are two pets that have it as their level 6 find and one of them requires 99x4.

Which is to say, no. At least with the corn I could grow it.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Game needs an apiary and an herb garden.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Grinding herbs does get you fruit and raptors though.

Sure, but my inventory is like 1200ish so I’m getting pretty close to daily antler capacity

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Man, I’m on towering investment 3 and I went to look ahead at what else was waiting for me in that chain and uh, might have zapped my desire to play this game for a while.

Lots of bad grinding, but 150 of each gold fish after I JUST turned 100 of a bunch of them for another quest…

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I’m Nuzatch in game. I didn’t even know there were new fishing goodies. I’m still stuck grinding out onion soup and bone broth, haha.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Last skill to get to 99 is crafting… I just hit 98. This is gonna take a hot minute isn’t it.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Spend some gold and expand your mailbox asap

But 1100 more orchard trees are 500g!

And I’m stuck at the 1300 cap like a PEASANT

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

lol his cap was only 5 though!

It’s 10 now which helps.

Mine is 20 at least but oof, I wish you could bump it by 1 a day or something like stamina

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Oranage Geckos and Sea Dragons for the tower quest :(

I have like 85 sea dragons! …. But 45 geckos. Woof.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I’m on like t22 or something and see no new quests, and no way to access new fishing. And certainly don’t have 3k inventory space anyway.

So this is all a bummer. gently caress me for starting this game late I guess?

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I guessing I’m tossing my cookies into the well cuz max inventory is 1834. Sigh.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I did too!

Upswing is that I’ve banked something like 200 spiked shells from this so that’ll help.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

If anyone has an extra Dancer, I’m Nuzatch on there and would love you forever. Burned like 100k stam on the workshop and got 3 Milk and cookies that just turned into wreaths.

Oy.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

koshmar posted:

In your mailbox

Thank you so much. You are, in fact, the best.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I have my first 10 bil. Gut tells me to put in the storeroom for the extra 2 inventory a day, but is there anything else I should consider?

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I burned through 500 something Large Chest 1s and I now have 1439 Spiked shells. As of yet I’ve only turned a couple in here or there for quests, but I’m sure people don’t talk about them like they’re recalling old war memories with good reason to.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

This crest quest is going to make me uninstall the game.

Like goddamn this is the most tedious poo poo ever and I like just about every other thing about the game.

gently caress this.

There. I have complained about it on the internet. Maybe it’ll drop for me now.

I’ve definitely dumped 1.5million+ stamina into it.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

…. Time egg?

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

How does it open? Seems I don’t have whatever it needs.

Edit: Disregard I’m illiterate.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I got 199 Tower and it doesn’t go higher so like… it didn’t NUKE my desire to play the game, but the quests don’t feel as good to strive for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I gotta say I got to T199 and my desire to play this just sort of evaporated. Tower was great for having smaller bite size goals to obtain while working toward the bigger quest chains and now with that gone and just these massive quests left… ehhhh.