Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

In as Mode 7. This is oddly satisfying.

What should I be prioritising spending gold on, if anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

This game is really satisfying for a game that primarily exists to scratch the 'number go up' itch.

I'm very early on but stuff I love about this game:

The Library and the item descriptions mean that it's fairly clear how mechanics work, what you should be doing to start out, and its great that there is a guide accessible day 1, moment 1 to go "hey level up to here and then do this to turn the money faucet on".

The request system gives you objectives to target so that you don't feel overwhelmed with the sheer firehose of materials that ends up coming your way.

I feel like I can play actively and keep a close eye on things to chew through progress but at the same time if I'm going to be away for a day I can just queue up a long growing crop and not really stress too much about efficiency.

I think the last browser game I enjoyed this much was Fallen London which I only fell off because I'd done all the content available to my character at the time and then sent him off to seek the name (which ends the game, effectively).

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Corn? Corn.

Corn.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

33/64 at the moment. Thankfully I'm doing so much exploring in Forest to make nets to do other poo poo that they're steadily ticking up anyway.