Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
This seems diverting. I am Tolth ingame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
I am now in Corn Jail. Why is the game doing this to me?

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Fhqwhgads posted:

I just got my Tribal Mask! From what I can gather (since I can't make large nets yet), it's still more profitable to use my stamina to crank out Lanterns than Fishing Nets for LI? I've mastered Lanterns, but I'm nowhere near close to GM them.

I just hit exactly the same point, and feels like it. Although I may be way earlier than you, I've only made like 1k lanterns.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Umbreon posted:

I am, but the strange stones quest wants runestone 11 lol

Read the thread title for instructions.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Koryk posted:

Yeah, me too. Where’s that AHK macro someone was working on?

I need this, because this game is going to cause lasting damage to my hands otherwise.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
The sheer amount of clicking in this game is becoming an actual RSI risk. If they're going to prohibit botting they need a much better in-game solution than Apple Cider.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
Hit my first 1b. Bought the Owl because my particular style of OCD play demands I do so. Yes, I know about the honey.

Time to chew through the rest of the collector quests!

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
I'm a bit put off this game by the decision to put the Craftworks on the live server.... for alpha subscription players only. This seems like a blatant attempt to get people to upgrade to the more expensive Patreon tier. There's no real benefit to restricting it to "Alpha" players except higher income.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

rafikki posted:

Uh, did I miss something where it was announced it would stay alpha only? I assumed it was going to follow the alpha->beta->live process like everything else.

They have put it on the live server, but for Alpha tier players only. Beta tier players cannot use it. It will eventually be opened up to Beta/Live, but my issue is that this means Alpha has moved from being "see stuff on the test server first" to "Beta but you pay more to get features even earlier".

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Klungar posted:

What’s the distinction between these? When it wasn’t on the live server, any messing around with it they didn’t wouldn’t impact their live account? I always took the point of Alpha to get stuff faster than Beta anyway.

Yeah, Beta lets you get new features a week or two earlier so you get a little lead. Alpha is supposed to be about testing features before they launch, but it's now just Beta Plus.

I dislike this as while it is a trivial amount of money I still signed up to that Beta plan on the basis that it would give me access to all content on the live server.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
I void a ton of stuff every day because I don't want to spend 3 hours a day checking in for Mushrooms every 20 mins. Yes, I make like half the cash I would otherwise, but I also log in for 10 minutes twice a day.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
This game needs to be renamed to OakCraftsRPG. I was mis-sold.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
"Oh cool, a new questline. After I finally finished those Corn quests yesterday, it's nice to have something new to do while I wait for all these Gold Fliers!"

Fuckers.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

There are people who have done it faster, but I take a tiny measure of pride of doing this without any gold trades (or, for that matter, barely any trades at all).

How much begging did you need to do, honestly?

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI
Putting that worm in while the quest to remove it remains unimplemented for a while (and will probably force you to explore there for a while anyway) is a very blatant trap for the guys who have 1+ million stamina banked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Atoramos posted:

No? That....appears to be a journalist for The Guardian.

Feels gauche to be more specific but that one has an SA account, so it's entirely possible it did in fact come from here. Good job, thread.