Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Added myself to the sheet as well.

Shinjobi. C39839

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have a hot potato, I need to send it to someone

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Fuckin leeks

Leeeeeeks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
35 spiders? Sure, it'll only take 5 years.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
100 spiders

Does it get worse

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This lady wants a lot of corn. Kinda worried about her.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just need 5 gold carrots

Blergh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Thank you

:worship:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

rafikki posted:

Can someone send me 7 grapes?

Lemme rummage around

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
What goes around comes around, happy to help

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Corn

Eggplant

Hops

Kill Shinjobi

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So if I have this right, max fishing xp bonus comes after a 1k streak? Bah, lots of work to do.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's definitely the skill I tinker with the least, but I figure if I'm gonna need to grind out gold fish anyway it can't hurt to pluck away at it.

It's.....actually my lowest skill, but that's got more to do with me being lazy crafting nets.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sitting on 23 magna quartz. Please be kind to me, Mt banon...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My vineyard and orchard are quite pleased with the steak money

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If I lose a lava or inferno sphere do I also lose access to their corresponding areas? Got a quest asking for my only lava sphere and I don't wanna.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:wth:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Currently on the gold leaf grind, just got done with the corn portion of Parts Unknown--

gently caress you game, I'm making more corn and storing it. You fucker.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh okay. Part Unknown also wants gold leaf. And it wants all the bugs in large quantities. And it wants rare drops from exploring in large quantities.

Prrrrrrrrrrrrobably hitting a bit of an effort wall with this quest.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Made it through parts unknown

gently caress gold leafs

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
No real way to speed up the salt grind, is there? Crafting it is roughhhhhh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm gonna sell sunflowers.

I know I will regret this later. But the push to 1 billion demands haste.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Unkempt posted:

I do not believe there is any such thing as 'Runestone 20'.

I have been taken for an absolute fool.

:agreed:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
How many geckos do you end up needing? I've been planning ahead and I've got 75 right now and I feel real proud of that number.

I'm gonna cry, I bet.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I would suggest that eggplant jail is way worse than corn jail. At least with corn there's a questline to complete that scratches an itch. Eggplant you're just desperately hoping the runestone will drop. That's it.

Edit: complain 2 win succeeds again

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jul 23, 2022

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Pirate cove unlocked

Eat my butt, rubber ducks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Event quest sucks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah I uninstalled

You don't balance a game on RNG and then try to duck and weave away from a problem like this. Is it game related? No. Should they have known that any chatroom aspect to their game could lead to this? Uh, yeah. Yeah they should have. If they're blindsided by this stuff, learn the lesson and move on.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

monkeytennis posted:

I don’t understand why anyone would need to talk about their gender/sex/sexuality in the game chat of a loving FARMING game in the first place tbqh.

Oh I hear ya. Seems a weird thing to bring up in the middle of an idle clicker. But just punish the haters and move on, easy peasy. That's all that was needed here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

Because most people who play the farming game are human, and humans connect with each other by talking about what's meaningful and important to them.

It's stupid, as even if devs wanted to stomp out "please don't discuss topic ____," It's still on them to punish people that are actively engaging in harassment and hate. You can't both sides that, I don't understand the mental gymnastics.

It really seems born out of laziness and/or reluctance to actively moderate their chat stuff. Shouldn't have added the chat option if that was gonna be an issue!