Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

What is the import of Egg 05?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kaboobi posted:

a level 6 macaw, and they should be one of your first pets.
I don't even see how this could be possible?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Lone Goat posted:

Think they mean first one to level up to 6.
Ah, that makes a lot more sense.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'm looking at the personal requests I have asking for 250 pearls and I'm thinking I should update my poll answer of "Manual fishing is something I tolerate" because let me tell you, these hundreds of grubs and worms can loving rot.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

good try, game

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I have two that both want 235 Pearls.

Today I bit the bullet and spent 400 grubs, 350 gummies, 400 worms, and 30 nets during a conference call, and I have 97 Pearls to show for it.

Working hard for this 135,000 silver payout that's less than I made buying and selling kebabs a single time yesterday.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

he's gone until he farms 8,000 corn in real life

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i thought i was doing so well in corn jail and now i'm corn jailed on whispering creek as well.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

poo poo, what a great deal on unpolished jade

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i got my first egg today

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I think personal requests were hot patched recently because I was getting between 500k-6m each until yesterday when all the new ones are generating between 30k-400k

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

dolphinbomb posted:

The aforementioned toilet paper quests require crafting level 74.
They must also require you to complete the Schoolhouse Rocks questline, because I'm at Crafting 83 and don't have any of the Donation to Education quests available either.

e: they do, as I just finished it.

Ghostlight fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 12, 2022

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

why are we giving so much milk to students who are obviously lactose intolerant

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Speaking of toilet paper, how do people generate feathers? I kind of assumed that the Chicken Coop would be the major passive supply of them, but I've noticed that it's capped to one-per-chicken and there doesn't seem to be any way of increasing your chicken capacity. Surely it's not all from grinding Spring/Hills?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Oh I wasn't asking for the request - I've just been working my way through the Defenses/Consequences questline and they hit me up for like 300 Feathers then 400 Parchment and it sucked so I was like "surely if they're asking for 1,000 toilet paper there's a better way of doing this". Guess not!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I spent all my gold yesterday so this is a very inconvenient time to release a feature dependent on gold.

On the other hand, 50 minute corn is feeling pretty good.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'm clicking manually.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Hobojim posted:

I unlocked Pirate's Cove and got exploring 90 today, so now I'm starting on a towering investment.

I'm only at part 2, so long way to go. I have about half of the herbs and honey I need saved up already. Are there any other upcoming roadblocks I should get started on for that quest line? I've been hucking crab claws in the well for a while already.
The step I'm on requires 400 Dragonfly (only from Lemur pet), 400 Grasshopper (only from Lemur pet), 300 Gold Leaf, 300 Gold Feathers, 500 Gold Peppers, 300 Waterlilies and 100 Spiked Shells. A bunch of other stuff as well, but those are the ones that I haven't gathered incidentally or aren't cheap to grind.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

No, you've just bought the Stamina Effectiveness upgrades and they haven't.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

How useful are the XP-Silver conversion gold perks?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I was trapped in a meeting today so here's the entire corn maze for anyone who doesn't want to bother with it - https://i.imgur.com/jSZ8lpT.jpg

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

that's a lot of glass orb grinding

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Saxophone posted:

There are two pets that have it as their level 6 find and one of them requires 99x4.

Which is to say, no. At least with the corn I could grow it.
Grinding herbs does get you fruit and raptors though.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Saxophone posted:

Sure, but my inventory is like 1200ish so I’m getting pretty close to daily antler capacity
I need like another 200 inventory slots for kabobs.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

How do I turn off items auto-locking themselves for quests?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

welcome to corn

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

NFX posted:

And just a few days later this was added as an option. Very suspicious :ninja:
:shobon:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Goddamn cotton jail :argh:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

https://buddy.farm/tower/

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

yeah, where am i sending 'em?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

If you're still early then they're really only worth pushing if they've got rare rewards, otherwise you're just grinding out a merit badge (which is still largely worth it, and a genuine grind)

The kitchen unfortunately doesn't really help increase the value of crops - the first recipe doesn't even use any, and you need to get George's Onion Soup recipe before it starts returning any value at all outside of perk points.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'd sell them - all the quests that want them are Farming 70+ except for one, which only requires 3. There'll be multiple more Mussel community center rewards between now and when you start being asked for them in any quantity, and it's from an early zone that you'll be farming for other fish requests in that time as well.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

More than 5,000

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

That particular questline has him ask for all the runestones then give you a completed sphere.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

yeah, the adventures live in town under the service district so you can just finish them whenever.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Yes but that's like the last time you need them. There's another quest after SC XX that asks for even more but an earlier quest in the chain gives you the exact number you need so it cancels out.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

is there a cap for friendship? not like, when you stop getting rewards, but when the bar actually maxes out.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

this is not good news for my completionism.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

thanks for the 1 crappie captain thomas, i really value your friendship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i would trade my pet rock for something that does nothing but deliver bone broths