Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
Are the inferno and lava spheres consumables?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
Sweet, added myself to the spreadsheet also

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
The in game library has a ton of helpful information and reading material. The get rich quick guide is where I started, so far it's been paying out. Also I spent an embarrassing amount of money, probably don't do that

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
Today is steak day! Buy it

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Agent355 posted:

I'm a wee baby fish but I still managed to save up 12 million today to put into steak, I need that money to upgrade sawmill and w/e so I can't just sit on it and wait to sell at a price better than 50 or w/e, so I'll almost certainly sell tomorrow. Still 80% return on an average market day.

Would be a good day to sell it. Dont see it going much higher than 57k this month. June looks to be the next wild meat market. Hopefully ya'll planted cows as they take a while to turn into steak. Optimum level is said to be 8 when you send them to slaughter.

I spent more time with kabobs as the turn around is way faster. With my storage limits it is possible to make 600k every other hour. I usually buy any time it's on sell in the 9k range and sell in 10k range regardless of the last 3 digits. It's not much profit, but free is free.

Munkeylord fucked around with this message at 06:23 on May 17, 2022

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
How many years and clicks is corn jail? When does one get paroled?

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
Too rich for my blood. I'll stick to bacon and gold feathers in the well

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
Do we have an internal trade spreadsheet or another type of goon market place going?

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

H110Hawk posted:

What is corn jail? :v: (I assume some quest where you need a bazillion corn but still could someone explain the joke? Or is it just because the game is a farming time suck?)

You are in corn jail if you're asking what corn jail is

Edit: Also prepare yourselves for meat day! Forecasted to start on the 12th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

ErrEff posted:

I got one.

What a great offer.

That is an expensive peach