Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Picked this up the other day and been messing around, fun little game thus far, if anyone had any freebies for beginners I wouldn't say no! IGN is same as here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Thanks all! Was able to use the gold to make my mailbox bigger!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Does anyone have a spare dancer by chance? I've had no luck getting milk and cookies.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Fhqwhgads posted:

Check your mb. Last one.

Thanks!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

If anyone can spare some OJ or stars would be awesome, I ran out of stamina and stars trying to do the Xmas tree quests.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Thanks for all the OJ peeps, been helpful! On Xmas trees XIX now! No idea how many of these there are, but the silver is awesome.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I think I got spoiled a bit by starting playing this game when the Xmas event was going on, it slows down a lot once you don't have quests throwing hundreds of OJ and lemonade at you almost daily.

MarcusSA is a savour, his daily OJ deliveries keep me going hah.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

H110Hawk posted:

Who are folks not at 99 exploring? (in game names) I'm making the occasional food for that and try mailing them out.

Same as IG name, I'm only at like 80 something exploring. Thanks

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I'm an idiot I sold all my inferno spheres and now can't go to ember lagoon...heh

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Is there any tricks to getting gold fliers? So tired of tapping and I need 20 more for intruders beware...

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I opened all my 07s, I'm just using mealworms is it better to use others?

Wish I had 99 exploring but despite the seemingly endless supply of OJ from goons I still am not close. Otherwise pets would be nice

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Ok I'm going to have to check that out if my PC survived (won't boot after power outage earlier today, fun) Marcus is amazing as always throwing so much stuff at me it's hard to use without wasting.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Did they increase the drop rate of raptor eggs? Got 4 in like 10k stamina, kinda crazy.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I would take some event related meals if anyone has some to spare, bonus points if there is an exploring exp related meal... (Not sure if that's even a thing)

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

monkeytennis posted:

Yes good shout I might do that tomorrow. Got a three hour teams meeting in the morning.

Oh god, that should be illegal.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I'm getting close to my first 10b, any recs on where to put it first? My thought was storehouse.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

With no small amount of help from goons, I've finally hit 99 exploring. :toot:

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I could use an egg 03 if anyone has one left.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

koshmar posted:

Sent you 2

Thank you!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

If anyone has an extra egg 07, I have need of one of those.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Wayfaring Stranger posted:

I managed to get my gold/time egg today thanks to Borgen. I now have a surplus:

Egg 01 x 10
Egg 02 x 14
Egg 03 x 12
Egg 04 x 09
Egg 05 x 11
Egg 06 x 08
Egg 07 x 08
Egg 08 x 01
Egg 09 x 05
Egg 10 x 07
Egg 11 x 14
Egg 12 x 21

IGN WayfaringStranger, message me and I'll send them over.

Sent you a msg for egg 07!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Got a surprise pie, and returned one!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Spiked shells at Borgen's, time to open a lot of large chests.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

In the 100club!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Is there a fix for what seems to be a craftworks bug? Stuff seems to stop auto crafting and I have to go to the workshop and back out to make it start again.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Ah no, I leave it for a bit and it seems to start working again, good to know. Mostly only noticeable when spamming ciders or wtvr.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Man I dunno how I feel about this Charming Personality perk, I normally get excited when I see mailbox notices as some goon has dumped nice things in there, now it might just be 3 lemons.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

:gbsmith:

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

You can use mealworms.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Getting a bigger mailbox is pretty much the number 1 on important things to do in this game, as goons love to shove poo poo in it.

And look up sawmill silver to get you started on some monies.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I used the auto fishing script for them, would def recommend.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Large Testicles posted:

the script i have should work on something other than a windows pc, it's just a browser script, but yeah, gotta be a real computer.

this is what was posted last time, i forget by who tho. you could pair it with a clicker too to use for bait other than mealworms but i'm not willing to put in that much effort, plus i dont know how to code it

e; not sure if formatting is important cause i'm not a code nerd, but it doesn't show up properly formatted in the quote and i dunno how to fix it

Check this post out.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Can anyone toss me like 10 mushroom stews? Need them for a quest and I guess I've not bothered to get the recipe.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Thanks!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Slimy Hog posted:

The other day I just didn't do anything related to the game and now I think I'm done with it. This is the longest I've stuck with one of the kinds of game, it was fun but now I'm off to do other things with my time. I wish I could easily dump my inventory on folks

Thanks for the gold and stuff, appreciate it!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I have two apple pies, but I have no idea what well is? Heh

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Sure, works for me! Sent them over.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Oh nice, half way toward 100 Cutlasss that should make it quicker! I see myself resetting that daily for a bit.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

I think I can mail ya some if you open her up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Spider Plant posted:

I didn't expect to be hooked on a mobile game like this, but I've been playing solid for the last month, and it scratches just the right 'numbers go up' itch for me. The community seems really friendly too, which I didn't expect.

Am I right to be sticking with lanterns as my main moneymaker up until unlocking the Whispering Creek? Anything else that looks farmable seems to need oak, unless I'm missing something. I'm currently stuck in corn jail for the quest's rune stone, so who knows how far away I am from unlocking that.

For mugs of beer, am I relying on the exchange center for cutlasses to throw in the well? They're a little out of reach at the moment while I focus on getting the last couple of big upgrades I want.

Lastly, is there anything good to throw in the well on a daily basis? I've used it a few times for turning bacon into gold feathers for a quest, but I'd like to avoid wasting the freebies only to get blocked down the road.

Thanks for any advice. If anyone wants bones randomly added to their mailbox once in a while, add me as SpiderPlant

Yeah peeps are generally pretty cool in this game, it's nice.

Mugs of beer pop up in the exchange center off and on, I would not throw cutlasses in the well, you will need all you can get for a while.

What I throw in the well kinda depends what I'm looking for at the time, if not something specific hard to go wrong tossing in bacon or salt imo.