Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

The biggest challenge I'm having at the moment (82/92/91/79) is balancing resources so I'm not waisting anything while exploring with a full inventory. For instance, I'm currently exploring Whispering Creek for salt rock, however my oak keeps filling up. Oak products sell for enough that I don't want to just waste the oak. So I make guitars and drums, but that means I have to get leather, make twine, get carbon spheres, but then exploring the forest and Mount Banon are filling up my antlers and coal, so then I have to make nets and explosives, but then I have to fish to make room, yadda yadda. Just a lot of bouncing back and forth. Not to mention I'm growing mushrooms full time to keep the paste flowing.

Honestly sitting back and growing corn every 48 minutes or whatever would be nice. I'm still in corn jail but I'm just ignoring it for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

What I wouldn't give for a "sell all but 400" button or similar.

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

And make sure you aren't maxed on lemonade, orange juice, nets, or ancient coins already when spinning the wheel. You can also use ancient coins for more vault guesses, which is needed occasionally, or a whole new vault which seems like a waste. Also you can toss them in the well but only 3 or 4 per day.

But yeah I do have the problem of figuring out how to spend coins before collecting chores more often than not.

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

Kaboobi posted:

"the increase is anywhere from 3-10% more per zone"
So maybe not worth MAKING apple ciders just yet but using the ones you've got? Sure why not.

For a while I was a purist and thought it best to eat the apples instead of lose out on potential stamina by making ciders. Then I realized I’m short on time and never use all of my stamina on any given day so now I crank out ciders because I’m lazy.