Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Posting nude on the internet where everyone can see? I'm way too nervous and shy for that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Well then maybe this isn't the thread for you!
:yosbutt:

:sadwave:

Twenty Four

strip poker posting, taking off an item of clothing every time someone quotes one of your posts

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

strip poker posting, taking off an item of clothing every time someone quotes one of your posts

FutonForensic posted:

any moment now

Buttchocks posted:

You're not fully nude until the skelly is showing.

Manifisto posted:

pics or it didn't happen

Okay Mani, I didn't say I was going to do it, but as requested! Good thing I was wearing exactly the amount of metal band shirts plus an extra or more for every quote here. Also Buttchocks, I'm pretty sure there is a skelly or two in there somewhere.

Twenty Four

:hfive:

Twenty Four

Zil posted:

So if I were to empty quote this post, does that mean you have to take another layer off?

I could and had something long typed out about my phone inadequacies, but let's just say I could easily grab another half a dozen or a dozen or way more shirts in less than a minute, but while I'm pretty good at desktops, I'm bad at phones and getting pictures up on the forums, so the struggle is real! I could make it happen but ugh, lol!

Areola Grande posted:

those clothes hangers are as black as twenty-four's soul I bet

I think I am a pretty nice person, but when you put it that way considering what is hanging on them, I can't argue :)

Twenty Four

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Wife: what are you doing?

Me: *taking off shirt* Getting nude to post in the thread

Wife: Wait, what?

Me: *pointing at thread title*

Wife: How are they going to know whether you're dressed or not? It's not like anyone can see you. Did you get hit on the head recently or something?

Me: No... *putting shirt back on*

Wife: You're... odd.

Me: Yeah but you wanna know what?

Wife: ?

Me: You married me 33 years ago.

Wife: You realize none of this actually happened, I'm asleep on the other side of the house, right?

Me: So?

Wife: Just checking. I gotta work tomorrow, you better not wake me up with this nonsense

Me: Shhh... go back to sleep and dream of kittens.

lol :)

Twenty Four

For the record, I would like to state that I was technically clothes adjacent.

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

ohh ohh we got a guy that hangs up his metal t shirts, a serious adult ITT

in all seriousness great show TF, well played, much love friend :five: :glomp:

The infamous Escape From Noise thread necro! I enjoy it :)

I was like "why am I getting quoted from a thread from like a year ago?" but turns out it was only like 3 months ago, lol. Seems longer!

Anyhow, I had like half a dozen people do fake nude post call outs from a strip poker joke I made here in the nude posting thread, so I posted as many shirts as call outs instead as "stripping", hah

And yeah, I have way too many shirts, pretty much have to hang them up or buy another dresser. They're in various conditions, some really old and worn out, some fairly new, but most perfectly wearable somewhere respectably in the middle. I'll still pick up official tour shirts if it's a really good show or a band I like a lot, but people tend to get me shirts as presents often enough, and I have enough that they wear out pretty slowly, so I rarely pick anything up myself lately. Good thing since I've also been pretty broke for a while!

also :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Just got out of the shower, so here's a rare as close to nudeposting post from me you can get.

Technically I guess I am wearing my contact lenses, but, I'm legally blind without them, so deal with it I would have a hell of a time posting otherwise!