Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I find what helps to get me over posting anxiety is that I imagine all other posters nude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

How nude of you

Zil

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i would never nude post but i will sure as heck post nekkid :getin:

I always felt that there were degrees to nudity and nekkid is a very extreme form of nude. Like the kind of extreme that eats super hot salsa while wearing shades and snowboarding down a double black diamond.

Zil

Twenty Four posted:

strip poker posting, taking off an item of clothing every time someone quotes one of your posts

Zil

Twenty Four posted:

Okay Mani, I didn't say I was going to do it, but as requested! Good thing I was wearing exactly the amount of metal band shirts plus an extra or more for every quote here. Also Buttchocks, I'm pretty sure there is a skelly or two in there somewhere.

So if I were to empty quote this post, does that mean you have to take another layer off?

Zil

Just asking for purely scientific reasons.

Zil

What kind of hat?

Zil

pixaal posted:

Nude dude, rude prude you'd spew crude a'tude, cuz a skewed view(ed).

How lewd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Escape From Noise posted:

It's happening again.

Is there a nude moon rising?