Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
The mods are one step closer to their dream of 5 mega threads consisting of days old Reddit reposts

Rules/Threadban list

Is the stream going? what's the vibe there atm????

Streaming is not the vibe

Previous Thread Titles
Basically shadow banned at this point. Not the vibe
5 Dollars gas- Bidenflation doing flips
Big Belly Big Green Grill
WallStreet Warren and AOCenturyBank sipping an island drink
YTSVOTCC-Yeti Tippin Sunday Vibes On These Clout Chasers
Time to make the Donuts-pop back an energy drink

MOD EDIT DO NOT DELETE BELOW THIS LINE

P5 - Wish granted

quote:

You can post whatever you want in this thread (with tags and content warnings if neccessary). You can change the thread title if you so desire. This thread is your playground.

However.

You may only post in this thread in this forum.

If you create a new thread, if you post in another thread in this forum, if you post anywhere else in any other forum on this website you can and will receive a probation of some duration. Other posters are also allowed to reply to your posts in this thread. All posting must abide by the rules of SomethingAwful.

P17 - Parameters defined

quote:

Upon consideration of course you can threadban people and make rules. It's your thread after all

In order to keep things manageable from an enforcement standpoint you are limited to adding one per day, with a maximum of 3 per week. That's total - threadbannings and thread rules.

But

Every time you have a...lapse of judgement and decide to forsake your domain (and thus end up probated) the slate is cleared. All rules/threadbans are null and void and you must return home to a lawless kingdom.

Rules/threadbans must be listed both in the course of the thread and reproduced in the first post of the thread. We will check. If it ain't there it ain't enforceable.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Oct 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

There's an acquaintance I have that I follow on twitter and any time she posts something but it doesn't get many likes or comments, she posts asking if people can see her posts or if she's shadow-banned by the algorythm.

same vibes here OP

not a good look

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
OP, are you that same Epic poo poo who keeps coming back again and again like an onion burp?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
idgi the title and OP is blank?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
we're all too busy posting on reddit

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
You're just stealthy op

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse
dude, your not shadow banned, it’s just because no one can’t be bothered to talk to you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Im basically allowed one thread per day and all my others are sent to the toxic waste dump regardless of quality (which is always epically high)

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
I used to call rocking my nephew to sleep "sending him to the shadow realm." My sister did not find it funny. I assume a large, electronic uncle is trying to get you to sleep?

Anyway, this recipe for Italian Wedding Soup will have you saying "Mama Mia!"...

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse
Plus, your not retarded, I’m sorry.

I was on my period.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Yeah, you're the onion burp

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

have you tried not letting the haters get to you OP?

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse

nom epique posted:

Im basically allowed one thread per day and all my others are sent to the toxic waste dump regardless of quality (which is always epically high)

Is it now?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Posting in an unmarked thread. Are the servers blowing up again, this is strange

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse

Colonel Cancer posted:

Posting in an unmarked thread. Are the servers blowing up again, this is strange

What?

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Have you tried posting better OP?

Karol-Man
May 14, 2022

by Fritz the Horse

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Have you tried posting better OP?

I’m sure he has.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hey op, I'm shadow banned too for spreading the illuminati's secrets. It's a pretty good cookie recipe though.

Can't believe only the world's secretive masters figured out you can use lard instead of butter

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:actually: its called hellbanned

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Maybe you can make another new account.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

EorayMel posted:

:actually: its called hellbanned

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

nom epique posted:

If we're being honest here, the main reason any of your threads avoid the gas chamber is other posters somehow salvage a decent topic out of your nonsensical ramblings.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Toxic waste dump is the only subforum worth reading imo

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
OP, making constant bad threads will not fill the hole in your life, get therapy or something.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Mega64 posted:

OP, making constant bad threads will not fill the hole in your life, get therapy or something.

Actually it does.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mega64 posted:

:cry:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anal glanded

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

let's all gaslight the op, and negatively impact their mental health

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

nom epique posted:

what, that's terrible. what are the mods even doing? they should obviously kill all of your threads instead of letting some through.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I can't believe Biden would do this to you, OP.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Can you take me higher
To a place where blind men see
*guitar squiddle*

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

You're a loving moron and no one wants to read your dumbass thoughts every time you're able to muster one in your air conditioner brain. Take the loving hint dumbass

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Can you take me higher?
To a place with golden streets?
*wickety wickety woo woo*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Beat rear end with ur divk!!!

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Peggy Edson posted:

You're a loving moron and no one wants to read your dumbass thoughts every time you're able to muster one in your air conditioner brain. Take the loving hint dumbass

This guys getting madder by the day.doing numbers~!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dirty pussy villain gathering dirt for pussu

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

nom epique posted:

This guys getting madder by the day.doing numbers~!

:imunfunny: