Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
if geoffrey really wanted to make the forums fun again he should unban OP and give him admin buttons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Permaban incoming :wave:

Placeholder.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

everyone knows op is too dumb to rereg an account. Therefore you must do the needful and :gas:

yep. i've gone through the case law regarding this threads status and history and it's indisputable that the thread must be gassed if op regs a new account. it's simpyl the rules and the moderation team will find that their hands are entirely tied over this matter

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"whiff whiff whiff"
~ Psalm 4:8

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

🅾️🅱️ dead but still the haters twist

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"I'm really into guys who follow rules."
~ non-existent hot babe

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

kntfkr posted:

~ non-existent hot babe

stop projecting

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Well see here's the problem

If we gas this thread then the OP will flutter about in other threads in GBS or, even worse, post new ones

Is this a risk we want to take?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

~ non-existent hot babe

i fraeking love hot babes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Freedom will be his cage

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If we gas this thread then the OP will flutter about in other threads in GBS or, even worse, post new ones

sure

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Then where will I chat

The Ukraine thread?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Surely the OP has learned something from his recent punishments?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

kntfkr posted:

- the LORD

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

🅾️🅱️ was almost fully rehabilitated and this thread was imo a huge success. it's not his fault that serious video game posters couldn't handle his vibe based posting style

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Bad Purchase posted:

op treated worse than this troll with two grips of probes in games and nary a toe on the path to be found
https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=105755

shan't speculate as to crew affiliations

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Please tell me you happened to see this by chance Stux because the alternative is way worse

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
stux is the ops GameStop Guy

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the crew chasing clout back to the source

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol stux absolutely loves the op

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Please tell me you happened to see this by chance Stux because the alternative is way worse

illegally reading the forums. user loses posting privileges for 30 days.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

AARD VARKMAN posted:

it's all coming together now

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Stux posted:

illegally reading the forums. user loses posting privileges for 30 days.

Reading is remembering

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

remembering stuff is bad. im not spending all this money on weed to freakin remember stuff

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Shan't speculate as to the existence of crews

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i've noticed that the term "weirdo" has become one of the most brutal owns an sa user can use on another as of late. slur status when?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCqNS3Km5jA&t=243s

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the crew drawing straws to see who takes the night watch in the nom epique thread

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nom is posting from a goon dungeon on a Compaq windows XP moaning about Joe Bidens inflation when he hasn't purchased a PC since bush was in office

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lmfao that's such a good one

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i've noticed that the term "weirdo" has become one of the most brutal owns an sa user can use on another as of late. slur status when?

We're currently discussing a 15000 word document laying out exactly when one may use slurs, what slurs are allowed and not, and punishments for incorrectly applying the new ruleset to your posting. It contains 17 articles, 139 clauses and 682 subparagraphs (so far)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Nom is posting from a goon dungeon on a Compaq windows XP moaning about Joe Bidens inflation when he hasn't purchased a PC since bush was in office

you can say a lot of things about op, but you can't deny his cores were humming

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

We're currently discussing a 15000 word document laying out exactly when one may use slurs, what slurs are allowed and not, and punishments for incorrectly applying the new ruleset to your posting. It contains 17 articles, 139 clauses and 682 subparagraphs (so far)

so about on par with the subforum hierarchy?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Basically yeah

We have a minimum word count after all

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Actually I heard that the real reason you had to change your name to Seth is that many QCS posters were offended at the former having the word “sex” in it.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

sup yall. working from home today. I "couldn't" come to the office today "unfortunately" because I feel "sick"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Sounds like something a real freak would ask

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Actually I heard that the real reason you had to change your name to Seth is that many QCS posters were offended at the former having the word “sex” in it.

Sexuality is ableist for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

derpies posted about masturbating one time, just one time, and was permabanned for it