Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Dabir posted:

Isn't there some kind of urban legend about a fish in the jungle that if you piss in the river, it'll swim up the stream and get stuck in your dick? I heard that one in high school

Yeah it's not an urban legend, except I thought that the swimming UP into your urine stream WAS and that what it really does is go into your pee hole if you urinate underwater. I don't think it swims upstream of your piss trail like a salmon but I could be mistaken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah it's not an urban legend, except I thought that the swimming UP into your urine stream WAS and that what it really does is go into your pee hole if you urinate underwater. I don't think it swims upstream of your piss trail like a salmon but I could be mistaken.

Yeah the dang dickfish would need to fly.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

BiggerBoat posted:

Per wiki there is exactly one case in modern times of a candiru entering a human urethra and many of the details in the published report are either flat out impossible (thr guy's dick wasn't in the water and the fish lept up his piss steam) or contradicted by physical evidence. The "attracted to urine" thing is also apparently a myth and was disproven 20 years ago.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Then how do you explain that photo that got posted of the fish in the guys urethra? Are you suggesting that some guy on the internet did something weird and gross to his own dicks and took a photo of it for shock value, or possibly for his own sexual gratification? That's a serious accusation.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Then how do you explain that photo that got posted of the fish in the guys urethra? Are you suggesting that some guy on the internet did something weird and gross to his own dicks and took a photo of it for shock value, or possibly for his own sexual gratification? That's a serious accusation.

Sounding a little fishy

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Cognac McCarthy posted:

If sexual gratification is even a possibility, then that is the reason. Humans are loving depraved.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Per wiki there is exactly one case in modern times of a candiru entering a human urethra and many of the details in the published report are either flat out impossible (thr guy's dick wasn't in the water and the fish lept up his piss steam) or contradicted by physical evidence. The "attracted to urine" thing is also apparently a myth and was disproven 20 years ago.

RIght. I don't think the attracted to urine is a thing so much as it is your wee wee hole being open and that's a bad thing if you're swimming in the Amazon or wherever.

My problem is, my dick is so huge that if I were to take a leak off the boat, my poo poo would be dangling down there like a fishing lure with a tunnel in it. So I just don't piss off boats when I can help it.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

BiggerBoat posted:

RIght. I don't think the attracted to urine is a thing so much as it is your wee wee hole being open and that's a bad thing if you're swimming in the Amazon or wherever.

My problem is, my dick is so huge that if I were to take a leak off the boat, my poo poo would be dangling down there like a fishing lure with a tunnel in it. So I just don't piss off boats when I can help it.

And that’s why they call you BiggerBoat

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Smugworth posted:

I let a candiru swim up my pp hole and now it lives in my nuts just swimmin in circles

:yosnice:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Poohs Packin posted:

Or always be coming.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Smugworth posted:

I let a candiru swim up my pp hole and now it lives in my nuts just swimmin in circles

Candiru fish is stored in the balls

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Put. The cum. Down.

Cum is for closers.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
A distinct lack of random waffles on this page.

:nws:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A CRAB IRL posted:

Put. The cum. Down.

Cum is for closers.

Who am I? This jar of jizz cost $80,000, thats who I am pal.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Please replace every post on this forum with this gif and then close it

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

this is not cursive, this is just bad handwriting

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Space Kablooey posted:

this is not cursive, this is just bad handwriting

That "f" in "refer" makes me homicidal.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

Ayn Pand

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
She likes rope.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I unironically enjoy seeing some ol' Goon caves. And not only because it makes my room look slightly less bad in comparison. :)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Poil posted:

I unironically enjoy seeing some ol' Goon caves. And not only because it makes my room look slightly less bad in comparison. :)

Same :hfive:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

A CRAB IRL posted:

Put. The cum. Down.

Cum is for closers.

Poohs Packin posted:

Who am I? This jar of jizz cost $80,000, thats who I am pal.

Hey, fix me a quick B&J, will ya?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Brawnfire posted:

refer madness

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

[

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Indiana must have had a thing about fart signs in the 80s because there was one near my grandparents’ house that read “Don’t pass gas in Milroy”

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I thought that was the funniest thing as a kid when we'd drive by. Unfortunately, it's gone now after the re-routed the highway.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I thought that was the funniest thing as a kid when we'd drive by. Unfortunately, it's gone now after the re-routed the highway.

weak sauce compared to SC's Park & Blow Handy Mart

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

I'm using Amstrad PC (what)
I'm using Sega Megadrive (what)
I'm using combination Amstrad PC and Sega Megadrive

Cave story :hellyeah:

laserghost fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jan 1, 2023

phobo
Aug 7, 2008

FINALLY an intelligent conversation about things that MATTER!

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Why... why is it a lung

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Dixville posted:

Why... why is it a lung

This looks like something from the "mspaint captchas" thread, the same one that produced :backtowork: from the prompt "responsibility scallop."

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Oh man I remember when captchas were not just doing free labor for tech companies

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's a two dollar fetish art commission.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Oh man I remember when captchas were not just doing free labor for tech companies

Really? I thought they started with training text-readers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Tenebrais posted:

Really? I thought they started with training text-readers

Recaptcha wasn't the first one.