Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SerthVarnee posted:

Goddamn dude. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't write.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That bridge story is amazing.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That was a fantastic story man. I just love all the observations of the small things going on among a good day ruined.

I also think the bridge story would make a great short film or even be expanded to a movie. I just love the humor and absurdity of it. Also with the way you told it, you could probably get the most non violent person to feel bad about that C4 wasn’t used. Real I just can’t get over how good it is.

Also the penmanship kind of reminds of Hunter S. Thompson so that’s cool as poo poo too.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mischief posted:

I'll leave the thread alone after this but seriously, if you've got pages and pages of this stuff you should seriously be shopping publishers.

Title it "He Hurt My Feelings First." and profit. That poo poo is all amazing.

Yeah, I mean these stories could make an amazing anthology.

Hell, I think you could even sell two versions of the book one with regular type and the other just being a reproduction of the notes. That or just a combo edition.

A bunch of the stories could probably be on their own optioned into movies because they are that good as a story. I’m telling you there is a great dark comedy movie about the bridge story.