Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Bold to predict Wato would make the main card in '40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Honestly, a good place for Yuta might be getting stretched by ZSJ as a call-out for Danielson. Because frankly, he's in a weird spot where the other 2 members of his group are hanging their hat on being brutal to their opponents and Wheeler is still trying to beat people with a pretty goofy roll-up thing. I get he might not want to totally change up his style, but if he's not able to adapt, it's gonna start to look like he and Garcia maybe should've swapped places.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I know the most likely outcome is Hiromu vs Despe but I’ve got to be pulling for my boy ELP. It’s his year, dammit!

The only thing that makes me doubt that is it telegraphs the winner really clearly. ELP/Ishimori would be Bullet Club vs Bullet Club and while the ex-partner thing does have some legs, it's not like one of them is on the HOT side of things and the faction disintegrating is kind of against the whole recent throughline of BULLET CLUB'S BACK BAY BAY

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
... is the issue that Wato can't do lucha? Should he have been sent to be beaten into shape by Shibata?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I mean, didn't Despy just drop the belt to Ishimori? I figured they wouldn't run that back so fast.

(I also found out BONE SOLDIER is apparently the oldest guy to ever be champ?)