Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

There's no limit other than that what you still consider to belong to this side of the boundary definition of sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

There's no limit other than that what you still consider to belong to this side of the boundary definition of sex.

sick filth

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
You poo poo in someone's mouth then gently caress their mouth till you jizz. Then you start kissing them, snowballing both jizz and poo poo. Maybe pee too.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
the aristocrats!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

wesleywillis posted:

You poo poo in someone's mouth then gently caress their mouth till you jizz. Then you start kissing them, snowballing both jizz and poo poo. Maybe pee too.

Just normie things

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Just normie things

Yeah, but we're goons, so sex isn;t normal for us.

Like I think that there might have been a goon that made sex one time, but that was maybe a legend too.

You never know.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Put boogers in his urethra? :thunkher:

Who cares. Either have sex because you love someone or it annoys someone. Either way, I bet you had fun

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe if she like, suck the booger out and chew on it a little and keep sucking then? :thunkher:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

this but with farting

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

cleaning out the Golden Corral.

This alone sounds like a good one.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You guys are all like, appealing your bullshit to something and I don’t give a poo poo about that. I want to know what exactly is nastier than chick picking a booger out of her nose and then putting it in a guys urethra and then sucking it out and savoring it a little while she suck your dick some more, and I’m gonna start getting super pissed off and I might call for backup if I gotta ask you this question twice and you don’t give me an answer I’m looking for. :cop:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You guys are all like, appealing your bullshit to something and I don’t give a poo poo about that. I want to know what exactly is nastier than chick picking a booger out of her nose and then putting it in a guys urethra and then sucking it out and savoring it a little while she suck your dick some more, and I’m gonna start getting super pissed off and I might call for backup if I gotta ask you this question twice and you don’t give me an answer I’m looking for. :cop:

People pick noses, put stuff in their urethra, suck dicks, and eat boogers all the time.
So you're saving time now? So what.

Call me when you're loving in a funland ball pit that old untended cat litter boxes got dumped into and swirled around in so it reeks like cat piss everywhere and you know that that grit is getting inside your partner and going to cause the world's worst UTI and that only makes it better for you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Butt stuff. It is both gross and awesome

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

what if

the weiner

goes into

the vajeen?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lucky Guy posted:

what if

the weiner

goes into

the vajeen?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is awesome cool

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
BOOYAH!!!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Why don't you suck a fuckin male camel's dick with hoisin sauce OP motherfucker!?>!?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

BOOYAH!!!!!

gently caress Yeah Chinatown!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

People pick noses, put stuff in their urethra, suck dicks, and eat boogers all the time.
So you're saving time now? So what.

Call me when you're loving in a funland ball pit that old untended cat litter boxes got dumped into and swirled around in so it reeks like cat piss everywhere and you know that that grit is getting inside your partner and going to cause the world's worst UTI and that only makes it better for you.

drat that sounds gross, but IS IT SEX? :thunkin:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Having Donald Trump's offspring

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I like ChinaTown the place, not the poster

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Chinatown posted:

BOOYAH!!!!!

I wonder if the man who inserted his testicles into that woman knew he would immortalize this phrase. Quite an accomplishment.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I like ChinaTown the place, not the poster

:mad:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Aww. I guess I like you too

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
if I have to

moparacker
May 8, 2007

Yvershek posted:

I wonder if the man who inserted his testicles into that woman knew he would immortalize this phrase. Quite an accomplishment.

Or any of the numerous other phrases he and his buddy's would say during that scene.

moparacker
May 8, 2007

I might have had a strange obsession to that scene starring Mr "Booyah!" Eveready in the past. To the point that I have a few personalized license plates stamped showing this. Now to remember where my box of old license plates is...

moparacker fucked around with this message at 02:33 on May 16, 2022

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

honestly it's foot stuff

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
how are you people so boring that you thing foot stuff is nasty?

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
rear end to rear end to mouth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jimmyjams posted:

rear end to rear end to mouth

rear end to rear end to rear end to mouth.
:shrug:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Pee pee and poo poo.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

clowns having sex with each other

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin' tie you to a fuckin' bedpost
With your rear end cheeks spread out and poo poo, right?
Put a hanger on a fuckin' stove and let that poo poo sit there for like a half hour, take it off and stick it in your rear end slow like "tsss.”

Yeah, I'll fuckin', yeah, I'll fuckin' lay your nuts on a fuckin' dresser, just your nuts layin' on a fuckin' dresser, and bang them shits with a spiked fuckin' bat (Blaow).

I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin', pull your fuckin' tongue out your fuckin' Mouth and stab the poo poo with a rusty screwdriver, blaow.

I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin' hang you by your fuckin' dick off the fuckin' twelfth stor-story building out this motherfucker.

I'll fuckin', I'll fuckin', sew your rear end in a top hat closed, and keep feedin' you, and feedin' you, and feedin' you, and feedin' you.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Finger blasting a helper monkey.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"duggaring"

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
For the boyaah video it is the sound of his balls being thrust in.

Only after that does the guy declare "BOOYAH"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think it was Lucretius who said, "Nothing human disgusts me"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Actually nm, furries disgust me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Do a buttsex. Person poops into other persons dick, person with dick then pees out poopsghetti.