Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Has anyone said procreate?

yeah probably this

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
So a lot of attention goes to the big four fluids: piss, cum, blood and poo poo. But does anyone ever mention snot, skin oil or tears??

I think we're really missing a big opportunity here guys!

Cry on my shoulder baby, oh yeah.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
basically paying big $$$ to intercept the sewage line before it gets to the facility. just the real primo poo poo coming out every faucet. build big ten person+ shower with multiple shower heads and just get the poo poo flowin. for those looking to get into nature have outhouses with an access point to sit below down in the doody
-

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

missionary

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Missionary rocks if you are into your partner. Eye contact, makin out, hell yeah. Skin oil all over each other.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Missionary while you and your partner have hay fever.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Missionary rocks if you are into your partner. Eye contact, makin out, hell yeah. Skin oil all over each other.

that's vile!!!

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

120 Days of Sodom is basically the 18th century equivalent of this thread, and the best sex moves in there were:

- strap a lady to a rocket, then launch it and start jacking off and see if you can bust before she lands

and

- fill a goose with communion wafers then have a priest strangle it to death while also having sex with it

Honestly, de Sade was on a whole different level with this list and y'all need to up your shitposting game.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I hope the rocket is directly aimed at the mans balls in this scenario otherwise what's even the point

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

Colonel Cancer posted:

I hope the rocket is directly aimed at the mans balls in this scenario otherwise what's even the point

it was the 1700s, i dont think you could aim those rockets much more accurately than 'up'

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
Purposefully cultivate fungal infections

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
like, you get those postcards, right, and a list of prisoners who want pen pals, you rub the postcard on your wet bits, write on the postcard what you did and send it off to them, and wait.
maybe you get a reply, maybe you even get a reply you can smell. or taste.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Here's some hosed up sex poo poo:

:siren::nws::nws::nws: :siren: :nms::nms::nms::siren:

Guy I've known since about grade 1 or so had a sister who was hot.
Welp, her dad thought she was hot too cause they did the sex thing.
Some time after that, a baby was born.
My friend now has a nephew that is also a brother.
His sister's son is also her half brother.
His dad's son is also his grand son.
The only one who's relationship with the kid (now an adult I guess since this was like 30 ish years ago) is "normal" (ish) is my friend's mom.
She's just grandma.
For those that will ask, yes, dude went to jail.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

yea child rape is the nastiest sex poo poo you win but we're trying to have fun here jesus dude.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

yea child rape is the nastiest sex poo poo you win but we're trying to have fun here jesus dude.

What if it had a laugh track?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
there was a TCC post about a dude (?) coming up on molly at a festival. it happened at the worst time possible: while taking a huge dump in a full porta potty in the middle of the day during summer

so prob whatever that person is into now

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nigmaetcetera posted:

What if it had a laugh track?

No way, buster!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DrSunshine posted:

So a lot of attention goes to the big four fluids: piss, cum, blood and poo poo. But does anyone ever mention snot, skin oil or tears??

I think we're really missing a big opportunity here guys!

Cry on my shoulder baby, oh yeah.

If you're doing the first four right the others come naturally

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Look at these filthy animals. Shame.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Those guys who inject silicone into their dick and balls.

Life hack: inject 1L of saline solution into your scrotum. This lowers your center of gravity, making you more stable in a fight.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
When Smashmouth came on the eggs

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
Alaskan Pipeline, Google if you dare.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Cuckold stuff with my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Cuckold stuff with my wife

Cuckold stuff with this guy’s wife