Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I read in the Bible that forest fires start when our love of God burns hot and bright, which is very meaningful i think. The rate of forest fires increasing just means our love of God is that stromg!!!

Every forest fire is just G_d dialing a wrong tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Kenyan lions and tigers together with the incumbent president Uhuru Kenyatta may prevent another forest fire, but they can't prevent an impeachment proceeding.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am currently NOT setting a forest fire

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I am currently NOT setting a forest fire

thank u for the status update, i'm adding this to my spreadsheet

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Why do we have a list forum if nobody’s going to use it?!?!?

I couldn't find the list forum on the list of forums in the forum's list. My bad.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I sweep my local forest every Thursday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I'm in the environmentally devastating gender reveal business and business is good, sorry OP.