Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orthanc6
Nov 4, 2009

Grand Fromage posted:

Yeah I don't care for some of the implausibly advanced stuff, it would look cooler with clunkier tech. But I guess they're just going with 1992 now has 2022 tech for ??? reasons. Whatever, still good.

Yeah they launched the Not James Webb Telescope in the mid 90's, they have nuclear rockets, and working fusion power, both of which we still don't have. Their tech is a few decades ahead of us, minus reusable rockets. But anyone making a modern-era space show for the last 40 years can't help but keep using the Space Shuttle far beyond its capabilities so I'm used to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU