Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

All Sergei in Russia takes from late last season, both inside and outside, were filmed down the street from my place here in Warsaw. It used to be the communist central committee, but now houses the stock exchange and a few trendy bars and restaurants, and a post office. They made a great job of using basically the same building facade to play three different places in Russia.

https://goo.gl/maps/k6TrT9qvs4C8LQo68

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Glad to have it back, but that plot is a bit silly.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

One thought I’ve had about the space hotel being kinda lovely and the elevators failing in conditions that should be fine (ring was operating under 4Gs, still within parameters) is that the US is falling behind, just like Russia has in our timeline. In FAM, the US is in crisis and the tech and quality are falling behind while the Soviet Union is marching forward.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Clearly the future lies in the North Korean space program

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I don’t think Ed’s going to space, Danny will literally backstab him.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Calling it now - all three crews end up on one ship heading to Mars, resulting in a huge slap fight about who gets to walk the planet first.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Why would North Korea stay quiet about landing on Mars? That runs counter to how their propaganda works.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Loved it! This loving show…

I believe the Russians were involved with the bombing. It’s just too much of a coincidence.

Karen’s death scene was filmed poorly. Maybe it’s supposed to be a bit ambiguous? I thought she died, my wife watching next to me does not. Ed is told she was there but whats her name doesn’t say she’s dead outright.

I think we’ll see the Mars colony thriving and slowly drifting away from the individual countries back on Earth

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Won’t Ed be around the age Buzz Aldrin was when he punched that moon landing conspiracy nut on camera?It’ll be tough to keep him going in Season 4, unless they develop rejuvenation technology.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Or it’ll be Ed punching conspiracy nuts all season, guess that’ll work too.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

All this alt history talk is making me think of Counterpart. Man, what a great series. Catch the two seasons they made if you can.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Of all the stuff I follow, I think this is the last one that doesn’t have a release date set yet. Filming wrapped in February, but I guess there’s a lot of CGI involved here.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Wonder if this will get hit by the strike. Some sites claim filming wrapped in February.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Holy poo poo that sure is a look for Ed!

Awesome!