Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Rappaport posted:

Do we have a giant :allears: smilie vomiting smaller :allears:s?

Guess I'm 100% #teamHelios now,

No doubt my favorite part.

Maybe I'm the only one, but as much as I hated it in S2 then the continuation in last weeks episode, but Danny going full stalker/crazy with Karen and Ed could end up interesting I think? First murder on Mars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

bawfuls posted:

But again I cry out, Where is Wayne??

I mean, it's been two episodes and we've seen Molly not at work for 10 seconds, so on one hand it makes sense that he hasn't shown yet.

On the other hand, looking at the actors IMDB page, I don't see him listed for anything in S3, where (at least) the rest of the main cast have updated episodes counts

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Sivart13 posted:

i want them to find bona fide Star Trek aliens on Mars but it's reconciled with our timeline because we see a stray note that says "Year 2000 - Leave Mars Forever"

All these worlds are yours. Except Europa. Attempt no landing there.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Renewed for season 4.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Someone I was hoping would pop up this season did in the most recent episode, and it's excellent.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

LOL at that ending. I love it.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

muscles like this! posted:

IIRC there was some discussion earlier this season about how the government wants to start taking NASA money for other departments because they're self funded.

Pretty sure Margo mentioned something about siphoning off some cash to Nelson/the military as part of her plea to get Sergei to the US as well.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

They confirmed that they only have the one MSAM, and everyone on the surface is stuck for the time being

So my guess is the Chekov's gun of the DPRK probe is going to be they need to raid it for parts/the whole thing(?) to get back to Phoenix. I hope Molly's there!

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Yeah I won't exactly be surprised if she ends up working at Roscosmos in some capacity

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Rappaport posted:

So, in order: Ed, Margo, Danielle, Kelly and Aleida from previous seasons. No more Danny misery?

Note: Poochie Danny died on the way back to his home planet

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Cojawfee posted:

I guess they went for the Buzz Aldrin gross old man vibe.

I hope we get Ed punching a Moon or Mars denier then.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

susan b buffering posted:

maybe i missed it, but i don't think the show has really mentioned commercial space mining where i'm at? i've no doubt theres more going on with the space corporation than meets the eye, but the way this season is unfolding so far leaves me unimpressed.

It's not a major plot point or anything, but Helios winning the Helium-3 mining contract from NASA is in the "here's some of what happened during the time jump from last season" bit at the top of episode 1.

edit: double checked, that part mentioning Helios is like two seconds long, so if you blinked you could've missed it, ha.

esperantinc fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Sep 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

And I'll add LMAO.

If anything, I'd think her coming out would kill her re-election chances over anything else. And that's assuming she ran for a second term at all.