Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Great show, great new thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
no vermicuous knids in the space hotel, 2/10 premiere

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Bosch posted:

No manual fuel shutoff to the ring thruster? No counter thruster to slow rotation in case of emergency?

This is a fictional TV show

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
WHY is this Danny poo poo so loving awful

Thankfully the rest of the show is fantastic as that storyline is terrible! Love dis show

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Open Source Idiom posted:

You've got to find the funny man, this poo poo is hilarious. It's one of the most consistently entertaining parts of the show.

You’re not wrong! But when the entire rest of the show is approaching all-timer level it’s quite frustrating to see one storyline poo poo the bed so hard.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sivart13 posted:

show I am begging you, please introduce even one new 1990s character (I guess besides our new corporate grifter and the Soviet boyfriend choking brigade)

Danny’s wife is new although god knows if she’ll be getting any screen time now

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
These are the ones AV Club found:

quote:

Items on President Wilson’s Oval Office desk include a crystal jar in the shape of the Capitol dome filled with jellybeans (a nod to Reagan); a golden space shuttle figurine; a crystal Earth globe; model of an oil-rig; a bald eagle figurine; and a model of an old Apollo rocket on the table behind her.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Contact is a hella good movie

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It doesn’t sound as weird or exciting as Severance or as likeable as Lasso

It’s a hard sell but that means only the cool elite end up watching and loving it 😈

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They didn’t murder him fools

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yep. Gordo’s son who slept with Karen last season and is still obsessed with her. Ugh.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Some people really have trouble with the fact that this is a fictional television show

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

nexus6 posted:

Danny's going to confess to Ed in space, isn't he?

I hope he goes out an airlock

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I still hate hate hate the Danny storyline but that stoned Karen scene was so good

Rest of the show continues to be real cool

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Whenever Danny’s not on screen, all the other characters should be asking, “Where’s Danny?”

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Not started this episode yet but I just remembered the ending to last week’s and laughed real hard out loud all over again

Also yes I really highly recommend Severance to everyone. This is still my current favourite Apple show, but if that keeps up its quality over multiple seasons it’ll absolutely top it.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The downturn in quality between the rest of the season and this ep was WILD holy poo poo. I know some of you haven’t been into the season as much but I’ve still been loving it aside from the Danny stuff, but this episode felt like so much wheel-spinning and idiotic decision-making and now there’s ANOTHER lovely Stevens kid to reckon with??? Hopefully just an off week before poo poo goes down as we approach the climax.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Can someone tell me real quick how this episode was compared to last week so I know how trepidatious to be going in? Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sivart13 posted:

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
👎👎👎

Hahah thanks! I’ll go in with some optimism I guess