Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.

FeyerbrandX posted:

This requires additional love.

Lol it's so good I thought it was an actual sprite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Is there a Brave Blade toxx? I rolled Knight...

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

FeyerbrandX posted:

!Smoke, !Scram, Teleport, Four Bards !Hiding at once counts towards sharpening the knife.

Wait, what?

...this game :allears:

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Run done. Knight, Berserker, Geomancer, Dancer. I didn't have a ton of fun with this one, I think I got the butt end of 375.

Mustached Demon posted:

We need a name toxx so here goes y'all:

:toxx:
$2 for each Butz named Sanger (founder of PP) on up to $100. Names also acceptable: services PP provides so mamo, pap, BC, choice, etc.

Red Metal posted:

Question: What do White Mage, Dancer, Geomancer, Bard, Chemist, and Dancer all have in common?
Answer: They're all Team 750 jobs that can't use rods.

:toxx: 750 minus 750: For every team that beats the game using only the above jobs (doesn't have to be a Team 750 run), I'll donate $7.50.

...can I trouble you for $3.75?

Spelling Mitsake fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jul 25, 2022

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Squeezed another run in before the end. Fun party, could probably triple crown this one, but I don't think I'll have the time to.