Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Looking forward immensely to the new plastic tank kits. The new plastic sicaran is just so cool. 2 of everything please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Their terminators having the line keyword which means they are scoring units right? That's pretty cool to have out of the box ( the lernaean terminators I mean). I also like the phantasm esque warlord trait, pretty excited overall for the boys in blue/green.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
The plastic Leviathan kit is confirmed, with a fancy trailer! The amount of 30k support being pushed is impressive.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
I have an embarrassingly large collection of custodes, but from two games with them half a year or so ago they ended up feeling far too powerful to find the right balance for casual gaming against Marines.

I'm in on Alpha Legion. The color is sweet, I've been working on airbrushing to get the right shade of blue, and I love the endless circles within circles nonsense lore. Also the scale themed terminators and primarch look very, very cool.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Looks like I missed out on preordering the kratos tank yesterday, only logged in 20 minutes after it opened up as well! A bit bummed, but also excited to see the game appears to be drumming up interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
The large order I put in including the box has been pending since the day it was put up for preorder. The tank I managed to order last weekend is already shipped and on its way. They must be real backed up.