Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
look, you deserved both those probes

(i didnt actually report you, but lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i mean yeah

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

but the day i stop loudly complaining about the entirely predictable consequences of my thoughtless actions is the day i hang up my posting gloves

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i imagine graph woke up like lobot the moment rotor posted the forbidden cartoons

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

it is your right to do so, as long as you maintain the integrity to admit to your posting crimes

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
yay loving finally all done with appointments

i think it's time for a nap, or just some fuckin downtime at least, christ.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

rotor posted:

but the day i stop loudly complaining about the entirely predictable consequences of my thoughtless actions is the day i hang up my posting gloves

this is the true poster's spirit

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i imagine graph woke up like lobot the moment rotor posted the forbidden cartoons

i, for one...

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://www.macgyveronline.com/macgyververse/equipmenttech/saks-used-in-each-episode/

this almost restores my faith in the internet :allears:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hell yes

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

💯

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i thought the goatse clip was funny, but the anime was so disgustingly beyond the pale i got physically ill

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Roosevelt posted:

i thought the goatse clip was funny, but the anime was so disgustingly beyond the pale i got physically ill

💯

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

honestly I found the haiku gently caress up just as offensive as the anime

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

PokeJoe posted:

honestly I found the haiku gently caress up just as offensive as the anime

6 hours of posting time were stolen from me

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i just assume that people broke the rules of the universe and were punished by equilibrium

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

at first i was mad, because while others lauded the mod for tripping onto his own sword, i waited forgotten in the wings like a hungry ghost, desperate but unable to post in the empire runs on duncan thread

but then graph accidentally got him again and i lol'd

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

my good friend rotor
he could not count to seven
whoops! that's a twelver

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rotor dear rotor
hoisted by his own postard
time for kitty jail

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

cjs: 3pm friday? thats nap time.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
cjs drat... fruit cup, cherry cup, and spiney cup are totally bananas in mirror mode

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

rotor posted:

cjs: 3pm friday? thats nap time.

i am chillin on the couch in the sun. thinking the same thing

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

cjs drat... fruit cup, cherry cup, and spiney cup are totally bananas in mirror mode

wha

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

we wrap the workweek with kart on the projector and sound system

mystes
May 31, 2006

graph posted:

Is this a mario kart thing? I haven't played a mario kart since mario kart 64 but it sounds like mario kart

Edit: Yes I guess it was

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
landlord got a new tenant for the shop below my flat and they're banging it up there for the next 10 work days, apparently

its another restaurant and apparently its gonna be a good one, or so the dudes whacking the hammers are sayin

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

what cuisine

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

well, the whole moving truck situation is hosed. now everyone else is booked up. god drat i hate this poo poo

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

rotor posted:

amen

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

landlord got a new tenant for the shop below my flat and they're banging it up there for the next 10 work days, apparently

its another restaurant and apparently its gonna be a good one, or so the dudes whacking the hammers are sayin

the construction is still a pain in the rear end though. they start real early and leave kinda late

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Eeyo posted:

what cuisine

dunno

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
prayers up in bob's direction hoping it's not sushirito

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

Truman Peyote posted:

well, the whole moving truck situation is hosed. now everyone else is booked up. god drat i hate this poo poo

rip

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sagebrush posted:

:canada:

i don't think there is a way to get it online. this email is from some dude at the local branch and it looks like he found a paper copy of the form and scanned it in and emailed it.

the very helpful lady i got it from in time to file was a higher up banker at the corporation, and she had me use a docusign sort of system to access it. she told me what the password for the form would be over the phone. i think the only ID verification i gave her was my name and birthday.

i don't think anyone can steal my money with a statement of investment income. but like still. seriously
switch banks. others in the big 5 have had these easily available online in pdf via your online banking profile for several years

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I have had Pedro in non stop repeat in my head for like 96 hours now

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
cls: cleared out the boxes, assembled a coffee table and installed my bidet

Now I'm gonna have a hot shower, get fershnickered and go see my FEATURE FILM DEBUT

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

don't forget to wash your feet and rinse with the bidet

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i saw a commercial that said Jesus washed feet. he must be a fan of Steve jobs too

mystes
May 31, 2006

PokeJoe posted:

i saw a commercial that said Jesus washed feet. he must be a fan of Steve jobs too
He Get Sus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jesus didn't use android. he washed feet in the toilet