Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

betty boof posted:

fershnickered

til

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

PokeJoe posted:

Jesus didn't use android. he washed feet in the toilet

:eng101: terlet

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

:haibrow:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
cls: it's karaoke night

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
c friday s: smoked a hogleg and just watching coachella streams. there are so so so many people. i want to play through a 100kw system. the most i ever got was like 20-25k and the subs would suck the air out of your chest

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
todays softball game got rained out :(

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
c f s:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

go get em ellie enjoy :)

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/coolboxart/status/1781635858539405746?s=46&t=aXw7W5TiwDaOVtqp-9FOLA

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol it's always weird seeing yourself on a big screen imo, idk why but it always makes me real nervous. but yay ellie :)

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

i thought for sure you’d be the warmup harlequin

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

played a lot of this as a kid but now im worried for that man's eyes

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i have found a moving truck. it's actually more convenient than the original plan, just have to move sunday instead of saturday. crisis averted.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

i spent all day cleaning up the stuff my dad asked to store in my garage.

it now lives in a few bins and i have my garage back.

boundary set.

also I found the nameplate from my late grandmother's house with our last name on it so im gonna put that on the door or something nice.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Truman Peyote posted:

i have found a moving truck. it's actually more convenient than the original plan, just have to move sunday instead of saturday. crisis averted.

hell yeah nice

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

basically it turns out I'm really productive when I medically regulate my dopamine levels. :toot: :catdrugs:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Deviant posted:

basically it turns out I'm really productive when I medically regulate my dopamine levels. :toot: :catdrugs:

amphetamines are pretty good for adhd people it seems

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yeah it's good stuff

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

PokeJoe posted:

yeah it's good stuff

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

it sucks that the risk of abuse is so high because i feel like if more people knew how effective they are at eliminating that daily struggle of barely getting by i see so many fellow neurodivergent friends and colleagues have, more people would be a lot happier and live more fulfilling lives. my prescription is strictly controlled and i can’t get a refill even a day early.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

it's so highly addictive I've taken it daily for years and I still regularly forget to eat my pills

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

PokeJoe posted:

it's so highly addictive I've taken it daily for years and I still regularly forget to eat my pills
lol :same:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
at the same time, when you do remember to take them, there's always that little "you know, adding half a tab wouldn't hurt..." lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I do that sometimes w the ones I forgot to take when I have a bunch of poo poo to do. it's fine

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

PokeJoe posted:

I do that sometimes w the ones I forgot to take when I have a bunch of poo poo to do. it's fine

my psychiatrist told me that it's fine to do this too. at least with the extended release ones

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
just saw an ad for a rx drug called ‘bimzelx’, god drat ad execs are washed what loving name is this

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
says here that they're by ucb, which is barely even a pharma major with only 4 billion euro in revenue. so they prolly couldn't get the first rate pharma ad peeps

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

maybe they can get chatgpt to make them better names

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

same

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

managed to quit vaping by simply being too lazy to get off my rear end and walk to the convenience store during spring break

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

hell yeah if this is what i think it is i'm going to see it next week

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bob dobbs is dead posted:

says here that they're by ucb, which is barely even a pharma major with only 4 billion euro in revenue. so they prolly couldn't get the first rate pharma ad peeps

upright citizens brigade? :confused:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
union chemique belgique

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

polyester concept posted:

my psychiatrist told me that it's fine to do this too. at least with the extended release ones

eh? the XRs i've had were always capsules, idk how you'd break one of those in half

i went back to just regular old IR tablets though because a. there was a persistent shortage of XR around here and b. it was keeping me up way too late regardless

but yeah, taking half a tab of a IR is fine, you run into trouble when that little voice is like "ehh, we have a lot to do today, just take another and offset it some other day"

that offset day usually doesn't come if you don't remember to do it lol, so yeah

e: that is to say, you're kinda forced to offset that half dose, unless you end up taking it additionally some other day too lol

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Apr 21, 2024

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

maybe it's a joke and its the upright citizens brigade

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

union chemique belgique

ah welp

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Gnossiennes posted:

hell yeah if this is what i think it is i'm going to see it next week
Is what you think it is the people's joker?

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

betty boof posted:

Is what you think it is the people's joker?

yes it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
dang the balatro guy was quick to sell the movie rights wasn't he