Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Enderzero posted:

oh I know, but a little known singular album from a Canadian sketch guy is pretty obscure even for nerds like us. glad it has gained such purchase with so many!
I've never heard it actually, but it was on the show

I have listened to Mouth Congress, tho. It's about what you'd expect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

betty boof posted:

I've never heard it actually, but it was on the show

I have listened to Mouth Congress, tho. It's about what you'd expect

oh I didn’t know it was on the show. I heard it on his album first, despite endless CC reruns

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Truman Peyote posted:

had some sushi with a couple of coworkers, very delicious

same! we took a leisurely 2h lunch as a “team building exercise” lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Video Nasty posted:

They had some pretty decent steak combo deals but the deli had a lot of really tasty looking pre-made meals that you just had to heat up and lemme tell you that spoke to my lazy side like nothing else.

we do these often, the shepherds pie is really good but rich as gently caress and I regret it every time (especially because it’s beef not lamb)

their ravioli, Alfredo, chicken noodle, and carnitas are all v good too

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
CLS: Our friends 9-year-old son ate a loving quarter. He’s developmentally challenged, but still very smart. His social skills just aren’t there and the filter between “I’m thinking about doing thing -> I’m doing thing” doesn’t exist.

Now we all have to monitor him until he passes the drat thing IF he passes the quarter. Our friend, my wife and I all had to yell at him to get him to understand how serious this is and get him to stop laughing about his dumbassery. :argh:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

did he dispense a gumball

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

PokeJoe posted:

did he dispense a gumball

No lol. He claimed he needed iron and started crying when I told him they are nickel and copper, so not only is his excuse stupid, it’s not even valid! :argh:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

FlapYoJacks posted:

CLS: Our friends 9-year-old son ate a loving quarter. He’s developmentally challenged, but still very smart. His social skills just aren’t there and the filter between “I’m thinking about doing thing -> I’m doing thing” doesn’t exist.

Now we all have to monitor him until he passes the drat thing IF he passes the quarter. Our friend, my wife and I all had to yell at him to get him to understand how serious this is and get him to stop laughing about his dumbassery. :argh:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

:laffo:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Video Nasty posted:

They had some pretty decent steak combo deals but the deli had a lot of really tasty looking pre-made meals that you just had to heat up and lemme tell you that spoke to my lazy side like nothing else.
some of them are good but some of them feel like they’re calibrated for an elderly/midwestern palate, especially the shepherd’s pie and butter chicken. still, mostly worth the trial and error

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

FlapYoJacks posted:

No lol. He claimed he needed iron and started crying when I told him they are nickel and copper, so not only is his excuse stupid, it’s not even valid! :argh:

that's right. he should be eating rusty nails

mystes
May 31, 2006

FlapYoJacks posted:

Now that's irony

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

mystes posted:

Now that's irony

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Video Nasty posted:

i always always get the stuffed peppers. they’re excellent

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i always always get the stuffed peppers. they’re excellent
yeah they’re solid imo

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The frozen cauliflower crust pizza is pgood.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

does the Costco stuff freeze well if I’m not gonna eat it for a week or should I just plan to go back later for that stuff? also, I saw an e-bike bicycle that was under a thou and I might buy it :keke:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FlapYoJacks posted:

The frozen cauliflower crust pizza is pgood.

i have never gotten a head of cauliflower with a crust. do you mean leaves?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
look, costco carries 4,000 - 20,000 different things, depending on the store, you gotta be more specific

the allergy medicine stores fine at room temp, the milk is not gonna do so well in the freezer

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

i have never gotten a head of cauliflower with a crust. do you mean leaves?

The pizza crust is made from cauliflower.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

brassica oleracea'd again

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

FlapYoJacks posted:

hey it could be an old quarter, those are silver. maybe the kid really will pay out. they're gonna have to have that thing sterilized anyway, might as well just melt it lol

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

FlapYoJacks posted:

The pizza crust is made from cauliflower.
Sounds fake

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

hey it could be an old quarter, those are silver. maybe the kid really will pay out. they're gonna have to have that thing sterilized anyway, might as well just melt it lol

He ate it after picking it up off the floor of a bus. :gonk: How can a kid that has straight As, is in advanced classes, and even is starting to make basic circuits/program do such incredibly stupid poo poo? Gah!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lol i'm sorry but god that's gross

and yes my monitor is on and probably puts out more nits than yours

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
intelligence doesnt exist, namaste

guessing it's some kinda power thing

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
It’s incredibly repugnant and disgusting yes. Even better, he has autoimmune issues.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

look, costco carries 4,000 - 20,000 different things, depending on the store, you gotta be more specific

the allergy medicine stores fine at room temp, the milk is not gonna do so well in the freezer

people freeze milk all the time :shrug:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Eeyo posted:

people freeze milk all the time :shrug:

it turns to mealy weird crap after 3 weeks or so ime. like japanese so candy, but without the intent of actually having the texture like so

2 weeks is fine tho, i guess

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i've found that a lot of "book smart" people have no goddamn common sense whatsoever. someone with a good mix of both is pretty rare

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

guessing it's some kinda power thing

lmao this is a 9 year old kid, unless you mean like a battery i don't think so

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
9 years old is plenty enough to have weird power games, especially in the sort of regimented life straight A's, advanced classes and touching puters implies

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

9 years old is plenty enough to have weird power games, especially in the sort of regimented life straight A's, advanced classes and touching puters implies

i mean i guess it's possible, but it sounds like the kid just ate the quarter because he wanted to and then came up with a(n incorrect) justification for it when asked why

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Beeftweeter posted:

i mean i guess it's possible, but it sounds like the kid just ate the quarter because he wanted to and then came up with a(n incorrect) justification for it when asked why

sounds like an exercise of power

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
also christ either t-mobile or disney is having severe issues tonight, i keep getting 504s. i was watching king of the hill on hulu, and the stream became unusable, so i switched to futurama, same. so i went to disney+ and started watching the simpsons, take a guess what happened

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

sounds like an exercise of power

i mean maybe, maybe not. i think the kid just wanted to eat the quarter because he wanted to, that's not necessarily an exercise of power, it could be pure impulse

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

also christ either t-mobile or disney is having severe issues tonight, i keep getting 504s. i was watching king of the hill on hulu, and the stream became unusable, so i switched to futurama, same. so i went to disney+ and started watching the simpsons, take a guess what happened

having now worked for tmo, it’s them.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

It’s this. It’s 100% this.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
regular little george w. bush there then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Beeftweeter posted: