Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Legin Noslen posted:

The half & half, in both color and consistency variety

i always called these marble poos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
The C. diff : French in origin, it was named as such for being "si difficile" to cope with. Prompts even the most seasoned of nurses to exclaim "Sacré Bleu!" Found primarily, but not exclusively, in hospitals

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The phantom poo where you're feeling like you really gotta go, get all situated and it's just one enormous fart

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

jazzyhattrick posted:

I once had a perfect poop. Really needed to go, sat down and farted and shat at the same time, the fart must have created a kind of envelope around the turd as it shot out, because I swear it didn't touch the sides. Nothing on the paper afterwards.

All the relief and relaxation of taking a huge dump, but in the fraction of the time and with zero cleanup required. It was uncanny, really made my day.

I hope to one day take another perfect poo poo, but chances are I'll always be chasing that dragon :smith:

the quixotic poop

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

this thread was so funny when it was first posted back in 1999. wait, no it wasn.t

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Doctor Dogballs posted:

this thread was so funny when it was first posted back in 1999. wait, no it wasn.t

Funnier than you are.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
You ever make a poo and it's a single piece and long enough that it like props against the back of the toilet and doesn't have room to fall in, and instead topples forward upon being released, and kinda donks against your ballsack on it's way down?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Funnier than you are.

don't get all high and mighty just cause someone made a thread about you

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Anyone ever done a weird poo while incredibly high? I did one once where I swear I thought I was in there for like half an hour pooping out a never ending single log that I assumed would be like 2ft long.

Turned out it was a normal sized poo and I wasn't in there that long, but it makes you think huh.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Anyone ever done a weird poo while incredibly high? I did one once where I swear I thought I was in there for like half an hour pooping out a never ending single log that I assumed would be like 2ft long.

Turned out it was a normal sized poo and I wasn't in there that long, but it makes you think huh.

No but one time I was tripping acid with some friends and their bathroom, for whatever reason, featured a fullly mirrored wall directly in front of the toilet.

One of said friends was tripping for the first time. We were all doing whatever in the back yard and he disappeared for about 20 minutes, returned and deadpanned "well I found out I don't like pooping on acid," and really that was all that needed to be said.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hard & wirey

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Charles Bukowski posted:

I wrote what I thought was a decent post for your lovely thread, show some effort.

Boy, I tell ya', knowing you is like going out in the jungle. I never know what I'm going to find next, and I'm real scared.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

jazzyhattrick posted:

I once had a perfect poop. Nothing on the paper afterwards.

Waltzing Along posted:

Another type is the no wipe. You look down after wiping and think "I didn't have to wipe at all."

I always referred to these as a "Flawless Victory".
You gotta say it like Shao Kahn though.

But these days I'm lucky if all the poo makes it in the bowl and there's no blood in it.

Yes. It's the dreaded Crimson Crap. You poo poo, you think it's diarrhea but it's really just a pint of blood with little chunks of poo poo and coagulation in it. You feel woozy. You collapse face first onto the bathroom floor, pants still around your ankles, rear end in the air, where your wife finds you hours later. "Fatality!", she exclaims.

Jay_Zombie fucked around with this message at 22:10 on May 19, 2022

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sometimes it'sa normal poosday and sometimes a magical ninja shoves his arm in your rear end in a top hat and tears out your poo poo while the invisible audience cheers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
swampy poo poo so stank i feel slight shame

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

has anyone said ops posts yet

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This guy did. A true legend

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

has anyone said ops posts yet

no one of any import.

"the concrete mushroom"
you know what? if you have suffered from this, i dont need to explain. if you havent yet, you will and then you dont need an explanation. lets just say Kirk probably suffered less from it.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

i eat everything on the food pyramid so my shits are triangular every time.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
an "Amber Turd"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Doctor Dogballs posted:

don't get all high and mighty just cause someone made a thread about you

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

When you drain the grease from the hamburger meat before adding the helper compared to when you dont

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Just an everyday turd, but slowly seeps a crimson cloud

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

u loving kidding me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this some australia type of poo or what

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Why did you do this to a perfectly innocent plant?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

jazzyhattrick posted:

I once had a perfect poop. Really needed to go, sat down and farted and shat at the same time, the fart must have created a kind of envelope around the turd as it shot out, because I swear it didn't touch the sides. Nothing on the paper afterwards.

All the relief and relaxation of taking a huge dump, but in the fraction of the time and with zero cleanup required. It was uncanny, really made my day.

I hope to one day take another perfect poo poo, but chances are I'll always be chasing that dragon :smith:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The disappointed dad.

You feel the urge to go. You go to the bathroom. You sit down. You do your thing. You look in the bowel. There is one turd and it's the size of a small gumball.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stirring the tanks.

You get up after sleeping or generally not moving for a while. It gets things moving and you quickly explode like Apollo 13.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

And because of the highly methanated environment the burning travels directly up your anus and stays there for several hours

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dr.acula posted:

Why did you do this to a perfectly innocent plant?

Plants like being pooped on, much like people.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Maybe it's just a lovely plant

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I like those poops where it's like a chain of marbles falling out of your butt

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

It's me, I'm the lesser known poo.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
bidet users always use the peanut butter wipe off your arm as a tp comparison and I've never really got it, when I wipe I put a couple fingers up there to do a scooping action does no one else do this?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I got a bidet when the toilet paper shortages were happening, and I've only bought one pack of terlet paper since then, and that was over a year ago. Also I've been working from home the entire time, so plenty of asstime on that terlet.
Oh by the way I call them terlets now.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

The Fattest PI posted:

Oh by the way I call them terlets now.

Am I not terlet enough for the terlet club?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the boltzmann bm. its when a poo mysteriously appears in your toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

jazzyhattrick posted:

This reply made me cum