Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Icochet posted:

In jurassic park when the lady shoved her hand in the huge pile of it's poop the triceratops briefly became a tetraceratops

More like tricerabottom

gently caress that's a great name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Trixie Hardcore posted:

What the gently caress is this thread? All the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were girls, a select few underwent protogynous sex change for the purpose of breeding but we see only girls in the movie. All the on screen dinosaurs would be pleasuring their dinosaur vaginas. You absolute imbeciles. You utter fools.

You're the fool imo, everyone knows dinosaurs are boys. Just like dogs are boys, and cats are girls. It's just science.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

T-rex arms too small to jerk it properly, idea is a non starter

I won't invest, I'm out.

Maybe of u kept up with the newest science...

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The Jeeps approach the gargantuan double doors, which part majestically

TREX: Gahhh, doesn’t anyone knock?!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tuggasaurus

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
The t Rex puts his foot atop the ruined Jeep, his drooling maw opens wide and a most horrible sound emanates from within...

"oOoOO oooUUUUUUNNNNNGHHHHHHH"

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Pterodactyl getting off on the wind pressure upon his dick

Majestic

God drat, get out of my head! ROFL

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

What the gently caress is this thread? All the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were girls, a select few underwent protogynous sex change for the purpose of breeding but we see only girls in the movie. All the on screen dinosaurs would be pleasuring their dinosaur vaginas. You absolute imbeciles. You utter fools.

Would have been easy for the staff to know something was amiss if they'd just noticed the dino bobby-danglers dragging on the ground.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDKY4xSdtyk&t=112s

:wiggle:

start at 1minute 52seconds if you're bad at computers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Don't go to the pubic park

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

Do we even know if dinosaurs had dicks? Because people keep saying dinosaurs are related to birds and birds don't have dicks.

Maybe YOURS doesn't

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
i would like for them to make realistic 'what dinosaurs actually sounded like' sounds when they bate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcBoY_aEVj8

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
i am goign to kick every dinasaurs' rear end

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Luvcow posted:

"we may have figured out why they went extinct..."

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

"something's coming"

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hammond’s lawyer runs into the restrooms to hide, but finds every stall occupied by other dinosaurs pounding off

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Hammond’s lawyer runs into the restrooms to hide, but finds every stall occupied by other dinosaurs pounding off

Dennis Nedry later tries to hide from dinos in a porta-potty but is then crushed by a highly concentrated deposit of dino DNA

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Muldoon enters the raptor enclosure to find that they've ingeniously rerouted power from the electric fence to charge their Hitachi wands.

"Clever girls.."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dr Grant getting up from the Jeep and taking his sunglasses off in amazement to gaze out upon a field of various dinos just rolling around schlicking and jacking it in ecstasy oblivious to the world around them as the JP theme swells

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Muldoon enters the raptor enclosure to find that they've ingeniously rerouted power from the electric fence to charge their Hitachi wands.

"Clever girls.."

And they're all lovingly gazing at that pic of a reclining Ian Malcom with his shirt open.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Priapic park

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Dr Grant getting up from the Jeep and taking his sunglasses off in amazement to gaze out upon a field of various dinos just rolling around schlicking and jacking it in ecstasy oblivious to the world around themreceive a giant dino facial as the JP theme swells

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

“Ah ah ah! You didn’t say the magic word!”

(The magic word is “cum”)

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Muldoon and that clever raptor engaged in a mutual jo session in the heart of the steamy jungle.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
wankylosaurus

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Luvcow posted:

scientists stunned and puzzled by the repetitious behavior of the dinosaurs, particularly upset with the t-rex that keeps direct eye contact with the trainers as it pleasures itself. the marketing team in a frenzy trying to put a positive spin on the park as the opening day is once again pushed back.

To avoid lawsuit, I suggest we name ours "Jerk-rear end-ic Park"

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Deinonythickus

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

ante posted:

Deinonythickus

The dreaded Penisuar!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dimetrodong

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone said triceravers yet?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Convex posted:

"something's coming"

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Bula Vinaka posted:

i would like for them to make realistic 'what dinosaurs actually sounded like' sounds when they bate

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcBoY_aEVj8&t=115s

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Dennis Nedry: Yo -- Dodgson! (waving him over)

Lewis Dodgson: (sits at the table) You shouldn't use my name.

Dennis Nedry: (calling out) Dodgson! Dodgson! We've got Dodgson here! (at the lack of response) See? Nobody cares. Nice hat. What are you trying to look like, a secret agent?

Lewis Dodgson: (puts a briefcase on the table, getting down to business) 750. On delivery, $50,000 more for each viable... sample. That's $1.5 million if you jack off all fifteen species on the island.

Dennis Nedry: Oh, I'll get 'em all.

Lewis Dodgson: Remember-- viable loads. They're no use to us if they're too small.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

Dennis Nedry: (calling out) Dodgson! Dodgson! We've got Dodgson here! (at the lack of response) See? Nobody cares. Nice hat. What are you trying to look like, a secret agent?

Lewis Dodgson: (puts a briefcase on the table, getting down to business) 750. On delivery, $50,000 more for each viable... sample. That's $1.5 million if you jack off all fifteen species on the island.

Lewis Dodgson: Remember-- viable loads. They're no use to us if they're too small.

:master:

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Fossilised evidence of the magnificent beasts the OP was talking about : https://youtu.be/KY5ArW3Ncfo

Dial A For Awesome fucked around with this message at 02:12 on May 26, 2022

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

Vim Fuego posted:

I just watched JP last night, this is just :discourse:

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

"You know the first attraction I ever built when I came down south from Scotland? It was a Flea Circle Jerk. Really quite wonderful. We had flea dildos, and a pocket pus... fleshlight. And a pillow with a hole cut in it. They all moved, motorized of course, but people would say they could see the fleas. "Oh, I see the fleas, mummy! Can't you see the fleas?" Jacking fleas and jilling fleas and fleas on poppers... But with this place, I wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion. Something that was real, something that they could see and touch. And smell.”

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

mudskipp posted:

Dino.. DNA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The dinosaurs in the Jurassic World movies are all jacking it because of the hot red head.