Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Yaldabaoth posted:

The dinosaurs in the Jurassic World movies are all jacking it because of the hot red head.

Ron Howard??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Drink-Mix Man posted:

"You know the first attraction I ever built when I came down south from Scotland? It was a Flea Circle Jerk. Really quite wonderful. We had flea dildos, and a pocket pus... fleshlight. And a pillow with a hole cut in it. They all moved, motorized of course, but people would say they could see the fleas. "Oh, I see the fleas, mummy! Can't you see the fleas?" Jacking fleas and jilling fleas and fleas on poppers... But with this place, I wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion. Something that was real, something that they could see and touch. And smell.”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Drink-Mix Man posted:

"You know the first attraction I ever built when I came down south from Scotland? It was a Flea Circle Jerk. Really quite wonderful. We had flea dildos, and a pocket pus... fleshlight. And a pillow with a hole cut in it. They all moved, motorized of course, but people would say they could see the fleas. "Oh, I see the fleas, mummy! Can't you see the fleas?" Jacking fleas and jilling fleas and fleas on poppers... But with this place, I wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion. Something that was real, something that they could see and touch. And smell.”

Lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
Nedry got a facefull thats for sure.