Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OMGBBQITT?
north carolina style (yellow)
georgia style (sweet and hot)
texas style (tangy and hot)
goku style (dry rub)
View Results

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Please respect yourself more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

looks good op thanks for posting. ignore the haters

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mexican pizza

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Not gonna lie, I want to drink like a 12 pack and smoke a huge bowl and then just go absolutely david hasslehoff on that OP

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ain't hating would really like a fry. Probably gonna nibble on that bread too after I soak up whatever juice is at the bottom

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

ben shapino posted:

looks good op thanks for posting. ignore the haters

Living up to the legacy of your namesake.

Treecko posted:

Ain't hating would really like a fry. Probably gonna nibble on that bread too after I soak up whatever juice is at the bottom

The only juices in there is the condensation from those soggy rear end fries.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Atticus_1354 posted:

I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and... I like to kiss my own butt.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
OK sorry soak up the juices from the top my bad

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Seriously I'm not hating on that meat bc it looks good and I'm happy for you but there's literally no such thing as Georgia style bbq lmao

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

All those things are true and even I know that dinner is bullshit BBQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
What about BBQ from Georgia the country? I'm sure they have some style.

Google says there's all sorts of Georgian BBQ so yeah must be lies