Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

A front page with a "pardon our dust" sign from July 2020 and a bunch of broken links is better than seeing forums that are actually active?

It's the perfect place to hide the forums actually. Every time a new account is registered it'll be like digital saloon doors swinging open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

A front page with a "pardon our dust" sign from July 2020 and a bunch of broken links is better than seeing forums that are actually active?

it's the most authentically early-2000s front page we could possibly have

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

put some under construction gifs on there and call it a day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Bump

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

so this is where you hang out now nooner?