Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

sticksy posted:

What publications and/or websites have you been reading to check out Yerdadşdik, op

Played with Selzavon I heard?

https://twitter.com/seanmcpolin1/status/903197384917872641?s=21&t=bWMsWfM850Du6qGUO9t1mw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Isn’t he from Leeds

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Andy Firth has been released from Rangers having made 1 15 minute appearance in 3 years.

Lived the absolute dream.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

It'd be interesting to see ASM in a team that doesn't rely on him as the main/sole attacking outlet

Just watch Grealish at city for the same effect

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

tbp posted:

you laugh now, but will you be laughing when wales inevitably crash out in the group stages? probably

They’ve always got out of their group though

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Chas McGill posted:

I want Liverpool to spend £85m on Calvin Ramsay instead

With the money you could just build two stadiums and be done with it

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Rangers going for a weird policy of bookending transfers, have signed McGregor to a 1 year extension at 40, and have now signed Zac Lovelace from Millwall aged 16.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Now just need Pep to buy Rice and England have a fighting chance at the World Cup

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Muscat, Souness, Diouf, Ferguson, Barton?

The dirtiest one team five a side.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Hope he's not poo poo!!

Southampton have agreed a fee for Joe Aribo, 10m with all the fees added which feels like no money at all

He’s in the last year of his contract so it’s not too bad.

Hopefully we’ll see a move for a right sided attacking midfielder now

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

The dragon takeover continues;

https://twitter.com/rangersfc/status/1546826778886524928

To join Lawrence who signed from Derby on a free.

Total Meatlove fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jul 12, 2022

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

aka an oliwan post

Lol.

Ajax can gently caress off trying to buy Bassey and then gently caress off some more. Or pay a large amount of money.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Brighton are being linked with Bassey but imagine it would only happen if City drive a dump truck full of money to us for Cucurella.

Seems that way, would do well for the City and Brighton stuff to get sorted early so a proper bidding war can start.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Rangers have signed a yank to play attacking midfield from Germany and it’s the 90’s again and I’m 15 stone lighter.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Can’t even claim he’s not coming into training if the lights are all out at La Masia and no one’s paid the gas bill.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

£ not €

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

We do a lot of counter attacking with set pieces as a second tactic. Either Antonio holds the ball up and waits for the wingers to run past him for the counter or Cresswell/Bowen knocks in a really good cross. Either way I think it’s a good fit

On the other hand, and with great cosmic irony, every striker the Dildo brothers buy turns out to be a flop

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Rangers have signed perpetual ITK fodder Ridvan Yilmaz from Besiktas for €4m and €2.25 in addons.

https://twitter.com/besiktasenglish/status/1551602649253953537?s=21&t=lfzAhNyK8g6Z5PBDKg0kuw

Total Meatlove fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jul 25, 2022

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

pik_d posted:

What's he got to do for that addon? show up for training once?

That’s per appearance, if he gets to a testimonial we’re hosed

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

The curse of being the only club able to pay an arm and a leg

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

That’s not in the interests of any of the players unions or FIFPRO though, and he seems smart enough to realise walking and turning himself into the anti-Bogarde wouldn’t be a great idea?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

I do a lol when I hear Mbabu's name because I remember when he went on loan to Rangers along with 4 other Newcastle players back when Mike Ashley owned them and they were playing in the Scottish Championship, and then he didn't play a single minute or even get on the bench once ahead of players like Bilel Moshni.

:lol:. To put that in to greater perspective, Mohsni played 50? games for Rangers but was banned for at least 15 because he has anger issues.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

They’re losing their goalkeeper, have bought no one (only club in top 10 leagues I think?) and Brendy will be away first sniff of something more attractive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Elliptical Dick posted:

I think this one won't happen as Ajax can't bring in a replacement at this stage. For some inexplicable reason the transfer window closed a day early in the Netherlands.

:yeshaha: