Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

Man u lining up a 68m bid for 22 year old benfica striker Darwin Nunez, set to replace Leandro Damiao as the player linked with every UK club every transfer window without ever actually signing

Brighton have tried to sign him every summer for the last 3 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
It looks fairly likely that Cucurella will be going to Man City as Brighton are rumoured to be signing a replacement in the fantastically named Destiny Udogie (currently with Verona).

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
We've done quite well with players from South America so I hope this comes off.

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorBHAFC/status/1535194230041231361?s=20&t=3tFe_-9JF95mXwbK1sw1_w

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Bogan Krkic posted:

It seems like he's been shopped around a fair bit, West Ham were linked for a while. I wonder if Brighton are getting rid on the cheap cos of the sex crime charges still looming over him

We are selling because he has a year left on his contract.

His bail has been released for his sex crimes thing although he is still under investigation. His sex crimes friend is still under bail though I think.

deletebeepbeepbeep fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Jun 14, 2022

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Julio Enciso to Brighton is a done deal.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1537721723612561408?s=20&t=_BcQHlA49eNK1s5TDm7-Lg

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Jippa posted:

Why haven't newcastle signed anyone silly yet? I am not impressed.

They are actually putting sensible people like Dan Ashworth in charge, unfortunately. Still room for a hilariously overpriced flop though I imagine,

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Weaponized Cum posted:

Bissouma to Spurs is a done deal

Aw man

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Total Meatlove posted:

Lol.

Ajax can gently caress off trying to buy Bassey and then gently caress off some more. Or pay a large amount of money.

Brighton are being linked with Bassey but imagine it would only happen if City drive a dump truck full of money to us for Cucurella.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Some good transfer schadenfreude in the offing as City look like they are about to miss out on Cucurella because they tried to low ball us on the fee. Now it looks like they are going to lose out on him to Chelsea who are willing to stump up what we want and/or throw in Colwill.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Vegetable posted:

Fabrizio Romano is always making those photoshops for his dumb announcement tweets. I think he did it for Zinchenko to Arsenal too. That said his news has been pretty solid so far.

I think Brighton just doesn’t want to announce it yet in case someone wants to come along and throw more money at them.

From what I can tell Brighton is haggling on the buyback clause for Colwill, which Chelsea want to set at £40m, but Brighton wants it set much higher or to not have a clause at all. I think Brighton will only agree to the sale of Cucurella if the deal for Colwill can be sorted.

They also probably relished the chance to make Romano look like an idiot with his here we go tweets.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
In return we get Levi Colwill on loan, not sure that's great for us but at least it plugs an immediate gap.

https://twitter.com/officialbhafc/status/1555512942816288768?s=21&t=S1wZVTHXf4ixNuAJcJws-g

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
That cannot be for real

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Brighton close to signing Pervis Estupiñán from Villarreal for circa €16 million to replace Cucurella.

The third Ecuadorian and seventh Latin American in our squad.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1560250852522266625?s=20&t=FWrxirshv93lX0KWEKnbBQ

Forest must be getting close to spending £200m this window.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

T Bowl posted:

People are saying Arsenal should sign out of contract Austrian Florian Grillitsch to fill the CM/DM hole as a stop gap. I don't know poo poo about him, as usual.

Close to signing with AC Milan* I think, decent player.

Brighton tried to sign him earlier in the window but his wage demands were too high.

*Ajax

deletebeepbeepbeep fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Aug 30, 2022

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Brighton are signing Billy Gilmour for circa £9/10 m.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Looks like a knock off David Luiz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Nottingham Forest potentially making another 2 signings to bring it up to a total of 23, going full Mark E Smith.