Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Kane's going to man united. Raphinhas going to Barcelona and depending on the outcome of the next hour or so Kalvin will be going to man city for 70 million pounds or 11p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Man United are finalizing a deal for Turkish starlet Sukin Yerdadşdik

Been reading about Yerdadşdik for a while now, exciting if true

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I love transfers and transfer news

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
In 'club I don't support but all the other transfer news on the BBC tracker is made up rubbish this morning' news, Salahs signed a new deal and oxlade chamberlain is for sale. Still only 28, worth a go as a starter somewhere imo

Also soucek won't sign a new deal at West ham, excited for him to sign for Leeds with the promise of less money and less chance of playing in Europe

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ah the papers were all going with ONE MO YEAR and made it seem like he'd signed an extension. Not like them to be vague and misleading

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Frankston posted:

You're right, I might have jumped the gun a little in my excitement. Mods, I will accept my ban with dignity.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rip im sorry

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Feel like under lampard were going to see a shift in Everton's transfer policy, from 'sign man united and arsenal players on massive wages' to 'sign chelsea players on massive wages'

Lukaku and Barkley back to goodison? watch this space

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Drinkwater's apologised to the fans for his transfer not working out. Feels like we're a step away from players turning down deals because they don't think they're good enough to play for the new team

quote:

Writing on Instagram on Thursday to mark the end of his Chelsea contract, which expires on 30 June, he added: "Injuries, how I have been treated, mistakes I have made, issues of the pitch, lack of game time… the list of excuses could be endless.

"I'm going to look at positives over the past five years, I have played with great players, coached by awesome managers, worked with some brilliant staff, met some fantastic people, lived in some beautiful places, travelled the world and won some more silverware.

"Football's a fantastic sport but this for both parties was a business move gone wrong, it's as black and white as that.

"To the Chelsea fans I apologise for how this has turned out I would of [sic] loved for you to see me at my best in that shirt doing what I love."

No Chelsea fan suffered as a result of you getting a fat wedge of Roman's money to go on loan a load of times and I'm reasonably sure no Chelsea fan is losing sleep over you continuing to not play for them. It's literally fine. You're allowed to enjoy the money

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Spoilers

Also so we're all on the same page

:siren: no bolding of deals until the window opens and players can be registered on the 10th June unless it's a free agent :siren:

or you will get a probe of an embarrassing signing your club made or something

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lowtax agreeing the ultimate release clause

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds have put on their website that the Aaronson deal has been agreed, 25m to go through on 1st July. Feels good to sign the basketball player of similar ability to LeBron James of soccer

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://mobile.twitter.com/RodneyMarsh10/status/1529866460700545024?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Beep beep indeed

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

are leeds spending proper money this summer to try harder to stay up

The dof and owners have been making veiled statements that they were trying to sign players in both windows last season and bielsa kept refusing them. Would have thought they can't get away with not strengthening the squad as it's so clearly needed

Orta has made some very good signings and it's nice to think there's a strategy of some sort in place but raphinha aside the prem signings have been average. If next season is like the last one he might get the boot along with marsch imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Interest in kante too apparently, based on a graun article with zero quotes. Chelsea are planning a Big Rebuild, of the two midfielders would prefer to get rid of jorginho but could be tempted by a big bid for kante since he's been in and out of the team

Kante, de Jong, Rice, Kalvin . Who you choosing

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sassassin posted:

Is anyone at Leeds talking about stealing Flynn Downes off us when you lose Phillips, or is that just our own fans massively overestimating how in-demand (and good) our players are.

Most of the credible transfer chat has been about players out. The big ones apart from Aaronson is that they're working on a deal for Calvin Ramsay at Aberdeen as a replacement for ayling and an unnamed premier league striker (maybe nketiah if he doesn't sign a new deal but also possibly batshuayi since I think they tried to get him last year)

If Philips does get the deal he's looking for there'll probably be more midfield chat though

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You can just say you put a bid in followed by a 'we tried' tweet, arsenal have been doing it for years. If you actually put a bid in the other club will usually expect to be paid

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/JoeDonnohue/status/1531562125302190080?s=20&t=IsC-cUfl8AkdzQ2UJXa9Gw

Interesting to see Leeds's new transfer policy of hoovering up players from the fizzy drink teams. This guy looks terrifying so would like to see this deal go through

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Man u lining up a 68m bid for 22 year old benfica striker Darwin Nunez, set to replace Leandro Damiao as the player linked with every UK club every transfer window without ever actually signing

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't believe pogba and salah have both turned down new deals to sign for Leeds. Many outlets reporting this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lingards off as well. The Leeds landslide continues

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/MaddockMirror/status/1534490432721272833?s=20&t=Glv71F1epWGnxgowzvxQdQ

Sound the Derisory Bid Klaxon

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Love my new kryten headed full back. An allegedly £10m fee seems like a great deal tbh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Spend the money on Raphinha so Barca stop trying to pay the fee with Spotify gift cards

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1534685365646262274?s=20&t=ptZH-WS52_825aZMvX-47A

£47m to getting shuffled out on a free. Sad!

Remember him signing and thinking that he was nailed on to do well at arsenal although most of that was me going 'arsenal+french striker = good' admittedly. What went wrong, was it just him falling out with arteta or what

Excited for him to immediately score 700 goals next season

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Barcelona googling 'can you make professional footballers pay subs'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Admiring Barcelona's dedication to haggling the fee on a player they've admitted they need to get rid of in order to register some of the other players they've already signed

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
6 years and 80m for a player who had a good game against you. I'm sure they employ loads of scouts at Liverpool who've done loads of pivot tables (and of course money doesn't matter anymore) but that just feels like a massive gamble. Congrats to benfica on Getting Paid yet again though

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
We signed a marquinhos

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't imagine liverpool will still be after Raphinha now. If they do decide to sell to Barca please be sure you see the money up front and do not accept cheques, novelty or otherwise

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lol remember spurs in the champions league final

They should sign Raphinha for fuckin loads of money to get there again imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
We signed a Vieira

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Eriksen heard about man u's interest in Yerdadsdik apparently

https://twitter.com/FootballJOE/status/1538094855922012162?s=20&t=8Gs8sh6oq8-BnqYmYifiAg

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/marshyleeds/status/1538787592698732544?s=20&t=4XpwzYxu2VnWaYvb_vnA2A

Would love this. Get all the rapid wingers who cant cross. Just obscene sprint speeds, lead the league in 'take ons attempted' or whatever that stat is

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Feel like there must be some significant add ons because that seems awfully low for an England international with a few years left on his contract. Still suppose it's a profit on Leeds's initial transfer outlay of £0.

Glad he gets to win a couple of trophies and get paid a wedge, and didn't have to take the inevitable offer go to pooshited that would have come when the dejong deal falls through. Farewell to a good lad who always did his best and got maybe the most benefit out of working with bielsa. See you in 20 years when you take an ill-advised job as interim manager to try and prevent relegation or something

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

sassassin posted:

Game's gone.

Leeds United deserve their share of the Saudi blood money imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Kalvin fee has been agreed apparently, article said that 'out of loyalty' he'd only go to city which suggests there must have been a conversation with man u

e: the post up the page already says that the fee was agreed, thought they were still going back and forth lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Jesus and Raphinha feels like something that could get your attention until they both succumbed to arsenalitis

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Newcastle have made enquiries after Raphinha. Will arsenal up their bid by a pound? Will Barcelona even be able to find a pound to bid? All signs point to no on both

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Eau de MacGowan posted:

the guardian are saying barca want harry maguire as part of the de jong deal *mulder i want to believe poster*

Mes que un slab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009