Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Eriksen is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

sticksy posted:

It’s probably pretty bad when Real Madrid look like they’ve been prudent and sober about their spending compared to you.

Madrid had been prudent and sober about their spending compared to every big club over the past ten years so bad point

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

are madrid not launching a court case in france because PSG wouldn't sell them Mbappe for 200m euro

presumably it is a prudent and sober lawsuit

No, Madrid are not affiliated with that lawsuit at all
Its La Liga and Tebas being idiotic.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

How can Barca sign Lewa, Pablo Torre, Andreas Christensen, Francl Kessie with Azpi and Alonso rumored but they're not willing to pay Frenkie de Jong the salary he deferred lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

tbp posted:

its built on a house of cards and i'm genuinely loving praying some stupid poo poo happens in teh CL group that ends with them going bust

The Spanish "tax payer" probably ends up with the bill. Also hello friend, hope life is well.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

the sex ghost posted:

Would be bad if a club leveraged TV revenue and champions league money to cover obviously unsustainable spending on players. That would end badly, I think, for no particular reason

Lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Barca is signing Kounde for €60M instead of paying their players. When that deal is bolded they'll have spent 160m euro and signed Andreas Christensen and Franck Kessie on free transfers. Seems very reasonable.

The Spanish player association and Dutch player association is apparently preparing action against Barca

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

the sex ghost posted:

Laporta frantically cranking all the palancas but the money machine is just playing marching on together at full volume

Lmao

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Sevilla is signing Isco on a free. That's a good signing for them imo

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Barca will not pay Frenkie de Jong wages because they are broke but they also want to sign Bernando Silva. Seems very fair and logical. What a bunch of cunts lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

TheRat posted:

lol, that's a top tier clickbait right there, interactions through the loving roof

Are you not honestly a little worried that it looks like ETH will sign players like Rabiot and Arnautovic? Another couple of seasons without CL and I can see players not wanting to sign for man utd

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

TheRat posted:

I'm not thrilled about the potential drama, but for the sums mentioned I'm not terribly upset.

Could have picked up fully sick players like Dybala, Isco, Romagnoli, Perisic etc on a free. That would have made way more sense than whatever the gently caress Man Utd is doing now, imo.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ruben Neves and Zubimendi are exactly the sort of players Man Utd should be all over. Anyone but Rabiot. What the gently caress is the literally fifty scouts Man Utd is employing doing

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

hadji murad posted:

Maybe a 4 time Champions League winner needs a new challenge, like a relegation battle.

Uhm ahktually Caaemiro has five (5) champions league wins thank you very much

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Signing an almost 31 year old Brazilian who has won everything there is to win on club level on a long expensive contract is manutd.txt

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Caaemiro will be really good for Man Utd the next two seasons

Personally love Caaemiro because he's our oval office of a player but I trust Madrid, they've done nothing but good business. Casemiros role is 100% physical and he's getting up there in age.

Just sad we're not signing someone like Bernando Silva for the money - even out of position he would be a great RW

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Please Florentino sign Endrick with the money

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I thought we were suppose to sign Mbappe and Haaland in this transfer window, Papa Flo plz what happened

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Comunicado Oficial is out
https://www.realmadrid.com/noticias/2022/08/19/comunicado-oficial-casemiro

https://mobile.twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1560709385739026434?s=19

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Vegetable posted:

Who will Madrid play instead of Casemiro? Do they have a defensive midfielder type already?

Only just bought the biggest DM talent in the world earlier in the window?

Also Camavinga, Ceballos, Kroos, Valverde

Casemiro was on 90k a week at Madrid, bet he's making big bucks now

Hegay fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Aug 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

the sex ghost posted:

Other football observances include world cup group stage which is a bit like ramadan, you have to watch all four games every day to show your devotion to Serbia v Mexico

Lol