Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

This is the only reference to that phrase that I can find in the wild, and frankly, its incomprehensible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Danny Drinkwater is available

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

How could Der Spiegel L'equipe do this on the eve of a big game?

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Chas McGill posted:

Happy for Ramsay and hope he does well and actually gets some minutes for Liverpool. He was one of the few bright spots in an extremely lovely season.

There's likely to be games available, at least - Tsimikas got quite a lot of play as backup to Andy Robertson this year, while right back cover was always a makeshift option after Neco Williams went on loan in January; I guess Conor Bradley isn't ready to make the step up yet. The rumour is that Williams is gone this summer, but for a very brief period of time Liverpool will have a right back from every UK nation.

pik_d posted:

No lmao

What are they smoking over there at the emirates?

(Whatever it is, sounds like they got it from Bayern)

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Bacon Terrorist posted:

It's a good deal for Liverpool keeping him don't get me wrong but he has rinsed the club and facilitated another star leaving, all for cash. The club and the player got what they wanted but I reserve the right to lol everytime someone tells me how much he loves Liverpool etc going forward.

Lol this is a terrible take

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Suarez and Costa must have played together at Atletico right?

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Jose posted:

What is Barca studios

Considering they got 582m for the 25% of domestic tv rights they sold, im guessing its going to be some extraneous nonsense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Lol