Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Is Ajax just being dissolved now that Ten Hag has left? It feels like the entire first team is in the process of being sold to someone else

are you trying to summon oliwan? because this is how you summon oliwan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

pik_d posted:

He's not a free agent though. He has(had) a year left on his City contract, they just didn't ask for a fee because he's not worth the trouble. The example I know is he told Fernandinho to gently caress off when he was asked to pick up the training balls.

sounds like a good lad

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Hearing more noises from the United camp and it sounds like a smackhead having his first poo poo in about three weeks

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Every street has a Marquinhos now in this new multicultural Britain

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Yerdadsdik is on the lips and mouths of every United fan, his movements are all they can think about

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

West Brom have now signed Jed Wallace as well. Really excellent opening to the window imo, as good as could be reasonably expected anyway. Would like a right back to replace Furlong and someone at least as good as Andy Carroll up front and we might actually have a decent team.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Quelle surprise a west Londoner making a joke about an Israeli players nose

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Wazzerphuk posted:

I'm not certain how the west London thing fits into it, but yep, that was a pretty loving stupid thing to say. My apologies.

I was joking, fellas got a huge schnoz and the west London thing was Chelsea = racists. Probably should’ve made it more apparent that I was being tongue-in-cheek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I do think it would be an interesting post-facto psychological profile if United were to buy Casemiro.

I know nothing about him as a person tbh. But going from the Real squad that survived incredibly difficult situations like a half dozen times in the CL alone last season to the tyre fire that is the pooshited locker room would do a real number on anyone I’d imagine.