Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Rabiot is a mediocre player with huge wages and an insane mother/agent. i really hope they get him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Doctor Teeth posted:

so uh...what are juve going to do re: that midfield?

going for Paredes apparently, another player they'll be desperate to get rid of in a couple years

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i don't really understand the strategy, everyone knows that Real only ever sell players if they know they're finished. i can't wait to see what the actual panic buys will be.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

he's good but i wonder how he will fare with a less biased referreing. the guy deserves a red at every match he plays. antony for 80 millions though, lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

There's enough covering for Partey going on already

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

chelsea's transfer window makes no sense at all, 60 millions for anthony gordon?!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Paqueta would have been perfect to improve Liverpool's midfield imho. huge workrate, good finisher, great at keeping the ball under pressure.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/vertragslosespieler

quite surprised that some of these guys don't have a club yet.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Vegetable posted:

I think he got eviscerated in one of the World Cup/Euro games a while back but he’s supposed to be great. It’s super hard to find talented full-backs/wing-backs and they’re such a core part of the modern game that the price seems pretty fair tbh.

gvardiol is a center back

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Eric Cantonese posted:

In all seriousness, is this guy good when fit?

nah he sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i hope they don't get into the top 4. not suspending a rapist is a disgusting move.