Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
my sources at the house of Emmanuel Macron's mother-wife are telling me that His Highness Mbappe has been anointed as the king of both PSG and France and hell, long live the king i say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
my sources at Der Spiegel are telling me that Lewandowski is only 33 and currently the best player in the world and that *finger to earpiece* he finds the idea of going to MLS downright insulting

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
Lmao at pogba loving over man utd leaving on a free for a second time

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

TheRat posted:

For the first time you mean?

The first time he hosed them out of tens/hundreds of million pounds was also funny yes but now it’s happened again

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

TheRat posted:

The first time he wanted a contract and Ferguson told him and Raiola to gently caress the gently caress off.

they sure showed him until they signed him for 80 million pounds a few years later

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
the cognitive dissonance required to pretend pogba hasnt owned man utd for over 100 million pounds

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Thanks for the breaking news that Ed Woodward is a loving idiot EC10

FeRguSoN tOlD hIm To gently caress OfF

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

updated noises from the united camp are that when rangnick said that united needed to sign ten players, he didn't mean now, he meant that united will probably sign at least ten players in the future

they're instead confident that ten hag can get improved performances out of the existing players, which is definitely not something that should remind you of the part in portal 2 where wheatley tries to get the boxes with legs to solve puzzles

interesting new idea from man utd, lets see if it works out

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
shifitng out auba mid season followed by the club ultimately missing champions league by 2 points was a masterstroke, actually

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
murkin' hoes

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
big fan of Gary B and his impending presence in a far more competitive and exciting league

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
gabriel jesus was the type of striker to go 10+ games without a meaningful goal in a man city team that fed him way more chances than arsenal will so that bodes well

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
kalvin phillips seems like a bit of an overrated englishman who had one good tournament type purchase, surprised to see guardiola go for that

EC10 fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Jul 5, 2022

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Shrapnig posted:

Heinze's injury forced Fergie to sign Evra so it's not all bad.

United do have a fully poo poo record with Argies though: Veron, Heinze, Tevez, Rojo, Di Maria, Romero.

this reminds me of how sebastian squillacci, patrick vieira, and thierry henry were all poo poo for arsenal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
wait casemiro cost 60 million pounds for a brazilian over 30 who's entire game was based on running around a lot? lmao

im sure THIS is the galactico signing that'll turn man utd's fortunes around