Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

All we do is walk around believing birds!

WerrWaaa posted:

I live in TX now

https://www.millenniumcon.info/ in Austin in November.

I attended for the first time last year and had a blast. Played a ton of wargames, and not just historicals, though I played those as well; 6 player OGRE on a huge table, Et Sans Resultat (10mm napoleonics), Wiley Games Starfighter with 8 players, 4 player Battlefleet gothic, some weird western skirmish game I forget the exact name of, a microarmor homebrew that was mostly just Flames of War without infantry and in 6mm and was pretty meh but I hammed it up and extracted fun nonetheless.

I missed a ton more games going on that looked cool, like a scratchbuilt war of the worlds table, a WWI naval game, a huge 12 person game of Circus Maximus on a 12 foot long board, and some really awesome looking AWI table I kept seeing.

I'll be there this year as well, though I'm not sure I'll be running a game yet and if not this year, drat it, next year for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU