Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Sitting Here posted:

are you a night auditor, you poor fool???

I am indeed I print stuff, I punch numbers, I do up the breakfast room, I sit on my phone, and I check a few folks in and out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

I am indeed I print stuff, I punch numbers, I do up the breakfast room, I sit on my phone, and I check a few folks in and out.

hotel graveyard is a good gig but it's double or nothing. Like if poop water starts gushing down through the ceiling it's going to be on the overnight.

since i'm here,

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

looking cute feeling cute

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Sid Vicious posted:

looking cute feeling cute

Look at this handsome man right here.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

where

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Here.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

What an egghead!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sitting Here posted:

hotel graveyard is a good gig but it's double or nothing. Like if poop water starts gushing down through the ceiling it's going to be on the overnight.

since i'm here,

I goddamn love your style! Very punk fey and it's so pretty! :allears:

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
if i had a leather jacket, i'd be cool too.

https://i.imgur.com/E3LOna3.mp4
(this is me if i had a leather jacket)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LAP’s front tuft will NOT be contained

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Sitting Here posted:

since i'm here,

You pull off that look really well.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
This is my lover Natasha.
We tool around Paris on purple Vespas and fleece tourists at baccarat for fun

Eat your heart out discord wanting goon

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spinz posted:

I'll be honest I have no idea what you're talking about

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure Spinz just whipped up a little fictional backstory about this pic, is all. I thought it was fun. :)

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Elentor posted:

I'll be honest I have no idea what you're talking about

The first time this thread rolled around someone asked for a link to SH's discord server in a really clumsy manner. I'm honestly still not sure if the guy was joking.

Inside a wind turbine:

Seriously though, standing under these things can make you pretty drat nervous. They are noisy but no more so than living next to a busy road.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i think we should just post all of our discords servers rn just to get it out of the way. mines “anime night club swingers 30+“

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Valko, you and Rime should fight on one for the future of wind energy.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
thx everyone, especially das boo who is the thread's resident elf queen :blush:

Spinz posted:

you can absolutely be my hot femme fatale adventure aunt. Also i might need to buy more earrings from you

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Charles Bukowski posted:

Valko, you and Rime should fight on one for the future of wind energy.

Who?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Some racist guy that does the high wire scaffolding poo poo on the turbines and buildings and poo poo. He posted an AMA about wind energy and stuff a while back and said they're built and put together like poo poo and break constantly, costing a poo poo ton of money. It sounded pretty bleak. Anyway here I am making more coffee

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 09:14 on May 29, 2022

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Tastes like burning

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 09:14 on May 29, 2022

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
i unironically want a night auditor photo journal

that said your images aren't [timg]'d so it's funny scrolling down endless hotel guy face

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sitting Here posted:

i unironically want a night auditor photo journal

that said your images aren't [timg]'d so it's funny scrolling down endless hotel guy face

Looks fine on my phone but okay, I made them small for you. No one should have to scroll down my face unless they want to.

There's a lot of drunk people stumbling through my lobby tonight, musta been a wedding. Cops brought in one lady with some dogs.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 09:27 on May 29, 2022

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I cannot imagine working in hotels right now (i was in hospitality for 13 years until covid was like "nope"). It's a long holiday weekend and a bunch of people who haven't traveled in literal years are emerging from WFH hell, presumably to go breathe directly into their elderly grandparents' mouths

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I took this job in January after my gf told me to get off my depressed stoned rear end. 2 of my coworkers have caught covid since I started. I wear a mask around the public and so far I've been okay. Our mask restrictions ended in like March or something so it's been stressful. My town had those stupid anti-mask rallies and I flipped them off every time I had to drive past them.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna review the past five people, going back in order of posting.

Charles Bukowski: I enjoy your look and grooming in general. You look very friendly. You look very good, to be honest, and normally I'm on the team "shave your whole head" but I think you managed to be so well groomed you pull off your look exceptionally well.

Sitting Here: You look very pretty, and very stylish, and I don't think it's physically possible for you to take a bad picture. I'm jealous of your hair, a jealousy that is only mitigated by how awesome my own hair is, but that is still nevertheless existent - it feels like you can just, you know, *exist* and your hair looks awesome. You have a very strong presence.

Valko: I enjoy your hair and also I think you nail your look very well. Sometimes I can't tell if you're scowling or not but it goes with your general gist. Those outdoor pics are great.

Hackers film 1995: You look like Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi. That might be succinct but it's the highest compliment in this list, probably.

Spinz: You once PM'd me about how to age gracefully, a long time ago. To be honest, I still hold it to heart, because I think you look great. You still look great, better than you probably give yourself credit for.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I am a good boy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

this is literally the only picture of me that has been taken in the past 3 years

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

need more smiles itt

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I am half awake but here goes.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

I am a good boy

flubber nuts posted:

need more smiles itt

Confusedslight posted:

I am half awake but here goes.

precision posted:

this is literally the only picture of me that has been taken in the past 3 years

It's always great to see new faces. Oh, the reason I don't smile in my selfies is because anytime I do I look like a gaddamn lunatic.

Warning: :nms::chloe::nms:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

took the boy skateboarding at 11 last night and we found someone setting off random fireworks

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

hell yeah sid. everyone is right you lookin good budro

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

discount cathouse fucked around with this message at 20:38 on May 29, 2022

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
im not sure i can take this much pure concentrated handsome

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

flubber nuts posted:

need more smiles itt

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i should probably cut my bangs like this!!! ive been looking to mix it up.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i just shaved my head this morning so it looks like i'm going bald but i am not de facto going bald :(

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

precision posted:

i just shaved my head this morning so it looks like i'm going bald but i am not de facto going bald :(

Are using a guard on the clippers??? I've done like a decade of shaved head, and you are clearly a handsome man, but you still got that fuzz. You can get it so much cleaner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Desert Bus posted:

Are using a guard on the clippers??? I've done like a decade of shaved head, and you are clearly a handsome man, but you still got that fuzz. You can get it so much cleaner.

So you want more precision?