Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

If TV has taught me anything it's that people with blurry faces are either criminals or are hiding something. Be careful, stay safe OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I'm genuinely jealous of your hair.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Windows 98 posted:

why do you all look so normal. where are the ones puking on themselves or married to anime pillows?

You have to remember that this thread is self-selecting. It consists of people who want to show other people pictures of themselves.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Desert Bus posted:

i have a near uncontrollable urge to find this dog and throw a tennis ball in its mouth

It is definitely a mouth custom made for bringing back slobbery tennis balls. A very cute woofer.