Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

matti posted:

Rules: no nudity, even if its "artistic" and in the background

What if it's medicinal nudity?

Me and Exie kickin' back post workout and dinner.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm spooderman and I'm on a day off. I'm hell wasted and fell in the sink a little taking this.

I'm roasting chick peas in the oven, gonna eat em like popcorn. Yum!

Lookin' sharp, spoodey! That's a killer shirt.

Like canned chickpeas? What kinda seasoning?

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

This page owns. You're all very photogenic!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

All that gunpla+metal stuff is kinda creative. Is this the same Boris that did fangsanalsatan?

https://holymountainprinting.com/products/boris-x-truegunpla-devil-pullover-hoodie?_pos=26&_sid=edf5ec8a0&_ss=r

EDIT: also I'm super confused. Is true gunpla some kinda band or plastic robut model enthusiasts?

knuthgrush fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jun 7, 2022

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Sid Vicious posted:

gunpla is gundam plastic models

Yeah they're pretty cool. My son and I build them. HG or bust!

However the true gunpla site I found has some kinda wacky music on it instead of robuts.

Also a link to the heaven's gate cult website.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Bargearse posted:

Just bought a dinner suit for my secret club :ninja: and feeling a bit fancy

Are you a traveling man?

The suit fits you well. Lookin' good!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Scrolling through pictures, check out this sweet beard I can grow.

This beard owns.

From the thumbnail I initially thought you had some sunscreen on your nose and a towel on your head like you were headed to a pool party. Hoodie looks less optimal for poolside activities.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

verbal enema posted:

I had fun the other day and it's a rare picture of me in public

I'm on the left if it isn't particularly obvious. That was one of the drag queens who loving murdered it during her performance. Didn't think I'd see a death drop on goddamn brick but she did it!

A+ would party with y'all. Might even attempt a death drop on brick if you start the car first so we can get to the ER just in case.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

My boy wants to do hair and makeup. He told me he wanted to practice on my normally salt and pepper mohawk. Took him to a local beauty supply store and he grabbed all kinds of chemicals and bowls and I don't know what else and here we are. I haven't dyed my hair in at least 20 years. I forgot how stinky the process is.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Thanks, y'all! I'll relay the responses to him.

I was always fond of shadowrun and I've worked quite a bit in infosec. Fitting description.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some more sweaty hackery to tend to.

EDIT: come to think of it, I should go visit the BUDK threat for sweet sword ideas... :hmmyes:

Cyberpunk dystopia is now!

knuthgrush fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 10, 2022

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

He's bored a lot now which really sucks. I've given him 6 little plastic springs (he loves them) in the last week or so and they all go missing within that day. That's all I had of those. I'm getting battery powered stuff but he'll just tip it over or lay on it or something. He still kinda likes them though. I'm going to have to turn this place upside down to find out where any of this poo poo is.

Historically for me it's always been under couches or other low/covered furniture. Sometimes the fridge.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

All y'all lookin' super sharp! I'm not terribly eloquent so I don't often reply to avoid repeating myself. Just know that you're all beautiful!

It's coffee and soccer on the couch time instead of clean the house like I'm supposed to be doing time. Can't see poo poo, though, because I don't know where my glasses are. I keep them on a lanyard for this reason but I set them down somewhere different than usual.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Are you loving kidding me?

So I found a ton of Penny's toys. They were under the stove.

edit: yes yes I know I need to clean under there

Told ya...

Guaranteed he can access all of them at will.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Gbit and basshole look sharp for sure. Great facial structure on the both of you.

Curious if basshole uses his dog+cat as dumbbells. Why are they so tired?

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

ContraBoss posted:

Ohhhh why not…

welcome aboard, you photogenic bastard, i reflexively smiled at your primo smile!

mactheknife posted:

not my house - moving back into our lovely little heat box after monday. we're watching it for a family friend. been a nice kind of working vacation.

there's a pool

giant noodle legs, a++++

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Just me and the girl, hanging out in the dark.

up to no good, no dobut. still lookin' great, purple is a fine choice for summer. the other lady's looking pretty good, too!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Elentor posted:

I ate a burger at a place called "B is for Burger"

Was there more to "melhor restaurante" or did they run out of crayon?

You're lookin' cool as always. Verdade!

knuthgrush fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jul 30, 2022

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

syntaxfunction posted:

Woke up, rolled out of bed to make a coffee and threw on a coat. This is me in the most ragged and raw form baybee.

I like your glasses frames. I don't see much of the wire ones these days. Maybe because I run around with a bunch of olds.

Either way, you woke up beautiful!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

syntaxfunction posted:

I took a selfie today that had a shirt on so that's neat. I also brushed my hair. Points.

Looking forward to summer when I can show off my body. I have worked hard for the ab definition drat it.

Southern hemisphere? You can have some of our 115F heat if you want, there's plenty to spare.

Lookin' good and grats on them abs.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Guess we're gonna be green for a while. These selfies never catch the color quite right but whatever. My kiddo dyed my hair again. It probably won't last because I wash my hair so much due to being in the gym all the time but we'll see how it goes.

Shoulda brushed my beard, too. Dang. It's late and I'm exhausted, whatevs.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Chore day with moderate to severe allergies in an aging hovel means I get to pretend to be an evil doctor from a bad horror flick. Gimme ur pancreas! :black101:

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Bargearse posted:

While I appreciate the offer I do have a mirror in my house

Turn... off? Turn off your monitor? Am I doing this right?

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

You're all beautiful. :h:

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Post-gym, icing my shoulder from getting caught in a bad kimura. No glasses. Chillin' with one of my carpet lions.

Yes he's got a bump on his head that sticks out. It doesn't bother him any. I did the internet vet thing and what I gathered is it's some kinda thing like a mole. I'll probably call up the tele-vet to check it out. He and his brother are incredibly difficult to get into crates. I almost needed stitches last time.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

You're all lovely and your pets are even more adorable.

Mohonk is pink now.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Sometimes I work out in house slippers. It's rare that my glasses aren't strapped to my neck because I can't be trusted to remember where things are.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

8-bit Arkansas? Just asking as I went to college in AR.

Yep. I'm from trailerparkansas. I can't recall where the shirt was from. I got it a decade ago off some site. They had every state I think. Shame because the shirt is super comfy and it's one of those custom labeled ones so I don't know what brand the shirt actually is. It's sleeveless now because I got one of the sleeves caught on a tree limb one day and ripped it so I just cut the two off.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

precision posted:

what about a picture of a picture???

girl at Milk Bar wanted to take a tiny Polaroid of me, then took another one and gave me the spare

Looks like a great memory

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Hell yes!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

I took a bit of a forum break and came back to a wall of gorgeous goons! You're all lookin' sharp.

It's warming up here so I've been trying to sit outside more often.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Well thanks. My son wants to do hair and makeup when he grows up and he practices on me. I'll pass the word along that other folks like it.

For what it's worth, I'm thinning now so it may be time for the buzz soon.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Yeah mma but mostly bjj and submission grappling.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

JamMaster Flash posted:

I had some MMA fights in my 20s..been doing BJJ for 18 years but been so bad about training the past couple years.

After minor job early this morning.

Lookin' rugged, dude. Hopefully everybody was safe if it was a minor job!

Being in my 40s, I'm probably not going to be able to step into the cage except for maybe a grappling "super fight" which are becoming more common here. I did get to corner one of those fights, so that was pretty fun. Doc says concussions would be risky for me so I doubt he'll ever clear me to fight.

I train mma with the gym's fight team because they're gracious enough to let me. I'm just getting started with grappling tournaments. Been at the bjj for about 3 years with some wrestling mixed in. Dutch kickboxing for about a year.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

kntfkr posted:

trying out a new look

Owns. You look like a powerful mage. Keep the fit.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

All y'all lookin' awesome. Also the depression ending training is tough because I find that training elevates my mood but I guess it's a cycle. I hope you both feel better soon.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Me and my bestie after going to watch my team mates in a fight promotion over the weekend. I'm on the of the left.

He likes to dress fancy a lot and we used to dress up together once in a while. For the last few years it's mostly been sweat pants for me (especially at the fights). I'm not sure how the conversation started but we ended up coordinating with those ridiculous shoes so I figured we should put them to use.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

matti posted:

very nice!

thanks. also winning av+post combo.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

monkeytennis posted:

Those are some bitching shoes, I do like a swanky loafer. (Not a euphemism)

Thanks a ton! They were surprisingly comfortable, too.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

TheMostFrench posted:

Got this jacket with a funny collar bit.

That's a primo feature. Is it warm? You should hang out with the poster above you. Y'all make great faces.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Passive Aggreeable posted:

Most recent pic of me before meds made me gain 45lbs for the second time.

You got a strong chin, homie! Looking good!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I am posting another picture. it's my first anniversary and I spent most of the day outside picking up bugs, looking at bugs, etc.

I love the color in your hair! Bugs kinda give me the willies but they sure are interesting.

Pardon the multi posting, I'm trapped with my phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I covet that hair style but I am a hair coward

y'all look like you're ready for adventure!

love those glasses and the color of that sweater!

Grey Cat posted:

When you're right you're right.

Calculated Shitposter

primo eyebrows!

i just dyed my hair for my trip to brazil next week. i haven't been down there in over 20 years. stoked to go back, i just wish it were a longer trip...