Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Ok sure

This is from a week or so ago but now I have covid and I'm exiled to the basement until I can test negative

No modern pictures of me exist without Beatrice because she never likes to not be touching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Is ... is that a platyporpoise? Is there a false eye? There's something uncanny i can't put my finger on (with the creature) (no, not Sid)

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Ditto that shirt is Dope City

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Desert Bus posted:

I smoke Ultra-Light (Orange pack) American Spirits and no one will bum them off me because they are terrible. It's great. They'll get one ONCE and never again.

I know this trick. The return trick is to roll out like a quarter of the tobacco so they pull way heavier like a normal Spirit.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

The Walrus posted:

lmao oh my god leaving this for posterity but I don't even remember taking or posting this. kept making myself like, 6 oz margaritas.. maybe time for a sobriety break.

:lol: many such incidents with my posts too. Also it looks like you're making the :shepicide: face in that picture

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

rear end-penny posted:

As long as people are posting pets+selfies, I took this in late April with a (then) very pregnant cat that my was a stray that I was caring for. I had to surrender her to the humane society a day or two after this, because I couldn't care for her babies. I was however, able to adopt this same beautiful cat from the humane society once she returned from foster! She is my first cat since I was a child, I am in love with her. This is Wumbus and I.

What a perfect loving angel! And a pretty cat too

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Vacation fun and smiles

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Wife caught me drunk last night

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Lol me too

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

It's always disconcerting seeing the curvature of the Earth with modern satellite photography, even with kaiju for scale

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
This is the fifth time this week Uriah Heep has come up in my life, either the band or the Dickens character. Weird!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My hair's gone full Jimmy Neutron

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Y'all don't understand I am not rockabilly and i don't use product. Help I feel like calling a woman "momma" and rolling a pack of Luckies up in my sleeve

E: Gotta Blast™

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
God I also love my dog so much I consider her a part of me:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That sauna like good fun to me, but what's the theoretical point to doing it?

E: leaving that one in

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I've grown out

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I can't see your rear end lips in the picture but I'm sure they're fine

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I was texting gurning pictures back and forth to cheer up my wife and I was really proud of this one:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Fine

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I've posted several ill advised pictures of myself (all of them) but I'm just regular married so sorry

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Internet cat, with zero attribution

What you're doing in this thread seems super creepy

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Are the threads or the wizards illustrious?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Happy New Shirt Month from JC Penney

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Hackers film 1995 posted:

especially while im on a vacation in florida (it was not my choice to go to the gaping rear end in a top hat of the usa but im making the most of it).

Just stay on the beach and everything'll be hunky dory

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Dog Zone 2

Ol' sweet Bea does not like personal space

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Goodness gracious

New prescription safety glasses in the bright sun so no time to smile or not squint

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Sitting Here posted:

Is the timg not working on this image for anyone else? anyway you have a very cool red beard. I have a friend with a red beard that is going silvery gray and it looks really rad, so hopefully that is in your future someday.

also for some reason i feel a need to clarify that i don't have buttons in this forum. just a poster like anyone else

Thanks! My dad had stopsign red hair until his fifties and then it just turned platinum blonde. Here's hoping the same for me!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I wasn't gonna say anything because I didn't want him to be doubly crushed but that's what I saw too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I'm glad you never got as deep in as your "friend" and I hope you find your moderation. Sometimes the smallest decision to cut somebody out of your life can have the greatest benefits. I'm struggling with substance abuse currently (like, right right now) and hearing stories like this helps put things in perspective.

Uh, here check this out

E; or this picture of our moonshadow:

Soul Dentist fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Aug 2, 2023