Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i finally trimmed my beard so that spinz would like me.

It's a good look.

I am very tired and taking selfies is the only thing keeping me awake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

I don't think she's allowed up there

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

My partner brought champagne back from a stupid work dinner.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

She threw up on me as soon as this picture was taken

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

UglyAnarchist posted:

So I tried out some new purple shampoo and conditioner and behold the fluffy yeti

I was able to get control eventually

You look a lot like a good friend of mine, but his hair was not nearly so luxurious. I hope my hair goes silver like that.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I love to see goons being good parents. It's heartwarming.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Fine! Pics!
I make the same face in all photos I can't help it

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Valko posted:

They grow up so fast. That's not really your new baby, is it?

Lol that's her elder brother, but it's still hard for me to believe that he's gonna turn 4 soon.

New baby is still a scream potato

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

A really good bar

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

kntfkr posted:

do u got the nose frida? i was sucking out mad boogers today and felt ridiculous

Yup. It works super well and is way easier to clean than the hospital snot suckers, but god drat if it isn't the goofiest thing. Babies are disgusting.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

I love this comic so much :v:

...when you're a parent you see both at the same time, not superimposed upon one another, but occupying the same space in a way that defies both physics and sanity.

I'm mad about politics so I walked the baby to a brewery and ate pizza about it.

There were other babies there too, but these ones are more objectively cute. And you're allowed to say you'd eat them without people giving you as much side-eye

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

At the in-laws. Waiting for breakfast. Modeling this weird blanket that snaps into a bathrobe somehow.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Japanese beetles are eating my Sauvignon Blanc.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My mom has been telling me to do this for a while but she sent a pic of Penny into the newspaper and today they printed it!

:radcat:

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Sometimes I convince myself that I'm not that big a hippie. Then I use four and a half yards of woven linen to fashion a carrying harness for my baby so I can walk the dog and do some gardening.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

My girlfriend is a bridesmaid in a wedding and picked out her dress and necklace with the bride the other day; she came home and tried it on and I crashed the picture.

I sent that to my mom and she told me, "OMG SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, SHE'S GOING TO ABSOLUTELY OWN THAT DRESS, TELL HER THAT"

Then I asked her how I looked and she said, "you look like my dumbass son trying to ruin his girlfriends' nice picture"

I replied with "Yeah but that Om shirt is super sick, tho," and could hear her rolling her eyes over txt.

Where did she get that necklace? It's awesome.

The Om shirt is indeed super sick.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

That looks like a rad tattoo. Post the tattoo.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

This deer ate all the hostas.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

this is why people don't like American deer

Their only saving grace is that they are also delicious.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It's not a bad thing to struggle with the idea of killing something, especially when it's not necessary to survival! You're a good person with a big heart.

...but also everything you said is extremely true. Hunting is a huge part of conservation (better buck next year!) and frankly I'd love to see more environmentalist orgs reaching out to hunters, who are the ones most likely to be seeing and experiencing the impacts of climate change in their routine lives.

Here is a super cute idiot who is not afraid of my big stupid dingo

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Baby

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

The older I get the more I look like my dad.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Desert Bus posted:

What's it like to have a hot dad?

Very confusing for my boyfriends in high school.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

With hair that long you should try a French braid.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I gotta ask. What's up the tatoos? Why did you get yours?

I have a bunch! The sleeve you see in that picture is the three great ladies of Oz, Dorothy, Ozma, and Glinda, as the three fates. It symbolizes my deep desire to have a dope as hell tattoo of Dorothy, Ozma, and Glinda as the three fates.

My only tattoo with ~~deep personal meaning~~ is actually kind of an ugly piece of poo poo. It's over top of the break in my femur after I hosed up a ski jump seven years ago and wrecked my leg and back. One day I'll get it touched up.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It's one of those things you either are into or aren't! I don't think anyone is missing out by not having one.

For content here's my most recent dumbass tattoo. Last year was the 17 year brood x emergence so I got a cicada. My husband will slap me on the back and say "there's a bug on you!" If I wear a shirt that exposes it.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

i had to be at work for five minutes today. ama

Do you work breaking kneecaps for a mobster who also happens to be a vampire?

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Ah, how was getting a tattoo over a surgical scar? I'm still coming to terms with the scar I got this winter when they went in and wrapped steel around my broken humerus bone. It's still healing but I'm kind of wondering what type of tattoo might work for helping me forget that it's there, or at least helping me not hate it so much.

I don't actually have any tattoos over my scars... They were able to take off my kneecap to put a rod inside my femur, so the scars are thankfully pretty small.

In talking to my artist, she said that the issue with tattooing scar tissue is that there isn't anywhere for the ink to really go. But depending on where the scars are you may still be able to do something cool with it! Find an artist you like (the thread in ylls is a good place to start) and talk with them about what kind of work you want done.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Just hangin out with my goblin baby

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Just me and the girl, hanging out in the dark.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Posting too much but I got all made up to do a talk on how tabletop gaming can be used to promote mental health for a charity fundraiser stream and I might's well post it here

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

That's a very good dad picture

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

That's an extremely cozy looking scarf

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

curlys gold posted:

Dude, exactly. I started teaching myself embroidery this last month for the explicit reason of eventually creating my own.

This is the greatest thing.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I am the very model of the modern mom millennial
My hair is pink, my wine is pink, my garden's all perennial

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Went for a bike ride with my son, but I only have a ski helmet so I took it off at every opportunity.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

Gonna go to a concert with my wife tomorrow: The Used, Senses Fail, and Rise Against (headliners).

Can't wait to dress in skinny jeans and a black hoodie. Maybe I'll paint my nails black and get a fake lip ring to complete the ensemble.

I am very jealous of the concert and the look

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I got a new tshirt

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I like that shower curtain Pennywise!

I also like that it's finally in the mid 80's instead of the mid 90's so I can go for walks with my baby again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

Kids are exhausting.