Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Strumpie posted:

have someone else take it for you.

Well then it’s not a selfie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

No one post their rear end in a top hat like last time ok????

Lol turn on ur monitor!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

hey, wanna help me start babyfights.com ? chubbyweight title fight comin' up

in other news, my new gym shirt came in the mail.

Lol holy poo poo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LAP’s front tuft will NOT be contained

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

took the boy skateboarding at 11 last night and we found someone setting off random fireworks

Sid always looks like the friendliest, most approachable guy in the world.

(even with the aheago hoodie)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Hey Penny! That's a great view you have there! How'd you get it?!

PEEEENNNNYYYYYYYY!!! :argh: Also don't judge the plastic on my windows, I have to replace them very very badly. They're probably over 50 years old.

Bonus shot of me running into one of my local representatives at the bar on my block. At like, 3pm or so lol. Yes he was having a beer. He's a really good guy and is the rep at that bar but across the street where I live I have another rep (that I talk to sometimes). I had to talk politics with him and we're on the same board, of course.

I didn't recognize him at first, he was sitting right next to me and my friend. I had to pull up his FB to find a pic of him to make sure.

Conveniently I was wearing my Wiskullsin shirt. Looks like this.

I bump into my town’s mayor all the time but he’s a former cop so he always has an attitude.

I will give him credit where it’s due though. My town had and continues to have the lowest Covid rates in the state because he took it seriously and didn’t listen to the chuds.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

That's actually pretty impressive. Especially from a former cop.

Maybe in 2019 or so I met our mayor and Lt. Gov of WI Mandela Barnes. It was a local presentation about gerrymandering at the municipal building and maybe 20ish people were there. Great guy and now he's running against Ron Johnson who is probably one of the top 5 worst senators in the United States. I don't think the mayor is very popular now due to how he handled the 2020 riots/murders that happened here.

A popular local business owner for decades and dear family friend (RIP) and my dad were in a 2 piece band for like 40 years so when I bring up the family friend, local politicians usually recognize my dad. The friend played drums and my dad, to his great credit, played guitar, lead singing, AND bass pedals all at the same time. No way I could do that.

Yeah, our mayor is a Republican but he’s old school and honestly really reasonable and common sensical. He’s not a Trumper and actually supports police being held accountable. Amazing for a former cop. I usually vote straight line blue but I admittedly did vote for him last election. His Dem opponent was a neckbeard with literally no platform.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

Stop drinking baby pee! I don't know where you live but in America, we call that a taboo!

Ehhhhhh, really depends on the state these days.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

So my friend and I went to the Rage and RTJ concert last night. We had to wait a in 3 mile line to get in just to park. So we got there right when everything started and there still was like a half mile walk through rolling hills on a street. We had to tailgate for a tad because the beers there are $13.75. We ended up missing RTJ entirely because they had a really short set.

The venue is really popular but I was not a fan. The place holds 37,000 people and it was full. I am NOT used to being around so many people so it was a bit nerve wracking. But everyone was very nice. I paid a whole lot more money to get actual seats and I'm glad. The lawn was crazy.

The terrain was so hosed. Like hardly any flat areas. The whole main area where you buy everything was on a huge slant and I almost fell many many times. This isn't the best pic to represent it but you can see that I'm standing like 30 feet away from that stand and the people are a few feet below me. And that's the best terrain in the place. It's just hill after hill. In fact you could buy lawn seats and still not be able to see show at all from what I could see due to a huge ridge before all of the seats go down. I don't get it but I was a bit out of it while there.

This is near the seating area where we were at. We were more toward the middle.

So I didn't have night mode on while taking pics so they're all pretty terrible. This is almost all I got.

The screen above us for the people in the back.

edit: also gently caress ticketmaster with all of the spiky dildos in the world. I had a few problems "claiming" the tickets I paid almost $500 for a few hours before the show. The app wasn't working, the website wasn't working, it was BS. I got them up after a while and luckily I opened the app to get the tickets (you can't print them, mobile only) and I was able to get in with them. Good, we're in, I can close it now. NOPE! They check your ticket like 4 more times to get to your seat. But.... this place is out in the middle of nowhere so there's no cell service and the tower was 100% full due to all of the people. I had no service since we got there. So what can I do to get my ticket back? NOTHING! Nothing at all. No one else has a record of it, they don't have a ticket booth or anything to help you out. A worker there tried to help out with a hotspot but she didn't have service either and another one just kept telling me to go to higher elevation to get a signal so I was walking up higher and higher and it just randomly worked. So we were able to get into our seats finally.

gently caress ticketmaster.

As someone who goes to concerts fairly frequently: screenshot your mobile tickets prior to the event (although it wouldn’t surprise me if TM’s app prevents screenshots, I don’t remember the last time I bought tickets through them).

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

BEST PIC EVER LOL

Make sure you check out this thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008102&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

More interested in what’s really going on in the sewers tbh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Is that a butt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The butt, not your face

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Katamari Democracy posted:

Turn off ur monitor

Hoisted by mine own petard :negative:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Genesplicer posted:

Here's one of our current dogs (also a rescue). Her name is Ghost, because she was almost totally white when we got her. When she was rescued, she was supposed to be about 24 or 25 pounds. She weighed 7. Same with her sister. They were the only 2 of 24 dogs taken from the property who survived. They said she was so badly abused that she might not ever get close to us. It could take a year or more for her to trust us enough to let us pet her. This was taken 10 weeks after we got her. Dogs can be resilient.

For clarification, I'm the one in glasses...

What a good girl!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Literally A Person posted:

I got one for the "pets sitting on us" pile:

That’s a big freakin cat!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag