Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

hi i got to hang out with my wife without babies or pets for once, or, hello there I'll have one order of world's jankest teeth and a cream donut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Doc Fission posted:

Y'all are a very cute couple. Is that a piece of candy on top of the donut?

Late but yes it was a chocolate mint cream donut with a "christmas candy corn" on top and it was way better than expected.

I feel like a hack for only taking selfies with my wife but also, wait, she rocks, isn't that hashtag relationship goals or something? idk, happy Hanukkah ps no one here has taken the weed.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Hope y'all had a llovely Christmas!

Good rear end sweater

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Olds but this dog shirt I lost and this lake are so often in my mind

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
five five here. may 2023 be the year when short kings and tall kings unite under the banner of "drat i wish all this crap wasn't designed for normal size guys"

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

I accidentally selfied loving with my phone on a walk, and I have gone back and forth like 12 times if I look foxy or gross

chapped rear end lips for sure

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
My childhood dog finally left us. He made it to 22. Here's a throwback to high school in his honour

the rainbow bridge is real and I will be seeing this good boy again

poodle haters do not respond to me

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

sometimes even in terrible compression i feel pretty

Happy Landfill posted:

Me (trying to look normal after three glasses of wine) and my dad's cat, who is much cooler than me

good glasses, good cat, good normal photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

been looking at a lot of old photos to save them, and dear high school me, you rocked the look you were going for, but you didn't look nearly as cool as you thought